+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Are you VXR enough? ARCTIC MARK's Avatar

Default Arctic Mark - The new Yorkshire RO

All, as above I'm now the new Yorkshire RO.

Those of you that don't know, this Region was once very active and I'm hoping with some help & support from you guys that we can get it back to how it was before.

I think this is a good time to be appointed RO as we're entering the season where things start to quieten down and i hope to use this time to attract new / existing members in time for when things ramp up next Spring.

In the meantime feel free to share any ideas you have for meets / shows / convoys etc and likewise I'll look to organise a 'meet & greet' get together fairly soon.

Cheers.
    Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 296BHP / 340ftlb Torque.

Welcome aboard and best of luck with it all

Astra

Thanks Ian
    Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 296BHP / 340ftlb Torque.

Regional Assistant - West Midlands TheMadHouse's Avatar

Yeah.... A New RO... Good Luck...

West Midlands Northern Area R.A

Indeed and thank you

Welcome to your new Post, shall miss the drive up to Hull Motor Show Meet that Dale organised the last couple of years, spose its to late now for this year but allways sommat to put in your list for nxt year, will have at least 2 Astra Burgs there , best of Luck Chris.
    Last edited by c19urg; 21st August 2017 at 04:25 PM.

Well done - best of luck getting people back into the fold
    VXR8 GTS Sting Red
    6.2 litre Supercharged LSA V8 (779bhp and 765lb ft torque)
    Modified and tuned by Walkinshaw Performance UK

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by c19urg View Post
    Welcome to your new Post, shall miss the drive up to Hull Motor Show Meet that Dale organised the last couple of years, spose its to late now for this year but allways sommat to put in your list for nxt year, will have at least 2 Astra Burgs there , best of Luck Chris.
    Yeah i've done the Hull Motor Show a few times and will look to do this next year and cheers Chris.

Well done mark on becoming The new Yorkshire RO and I am glad this region is now moving forward again.

Dale
    Sir Dale Of Yorkshire

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast