+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default Just bought a Zafira vxr

Bought a Zafira vxr it's got a stage one remap pre cat delete pipe sports car full stainless exhaust bigger inter cooler enlarged top hat cross over delete pipe uprated intercooler pipes do I need more for a stage two remap I was told its pushing 270 bhp

Sounds like it's at stage 2 with those mods, best off having a rolling road and see as the mods may have been added afterward's, a stage 1 is usually pre cat delete, air filter and map - you didn't mention if the actuator was standard or uprated? Just be careful if you have another map put on it, it doesn't go above 320 bhp as you will need forged rods installed, the vxr already has pistons capable of running 450-500 bhp but VX in their wisdom put crappy rods in the block.

For stage 3 and above you would need bigger injectors and fuel pump but you are already putting more strain on an already **** gearbox as it is, so be careful with it and would advise changing the oil in the box and overfilling it to 2.8-3 litres of 75w90 millers or the like fluid and change every 10k to be sure.

VXR newbie

Hi this is mine it has a uprated actuator, induction kit, sports cat, full stainless, it’s had a stage 1 map to 280bhp on the sports button

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Looks aggressive Harvey

VXR newbie

I can't see the images Harvey?

+ Reply to Thread