+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default Corsa D VXR middle of turbo slight oil leak

Hi,

Just registered on to vxr online today, recently bought myself a corsa vxr in red 2nd hand 60,000 miles and so far i have.....

bought :
    18 inch corsa vxr wheels
    painted them in poweder coat ultra high gloss black
    225/40/ tyres all round
    ram air filter
    m32 gearbox recon
    dual mass fly wheel
    clutch
    cambelt
    oil and filter

and carried out a full service myself

During the process of the service i found that the turbo had a slight and very slight oil leak from what i would call the connection and bracket holding the middle of the turbo together.

i purchased the car knowing it had a bit of a turbo issue but didnt realise it was this severe.....the turbo pulls like a t*** and has loads of power (think it has been remapped also) and its when i high gear at low revs chucks out the odd plooooooom of black/blue smoke.

i know being a mechanic that this will leed to turbo issues along the way but at the moment its currently still operating fine but just smokes a touch!

could anyone share any experiences regarding similar please???????

give us a follow on insta for photographs of the car and the odd video of the car
    @crooky909

hope that wasnt to boring

Welcome aboard VxrO mate
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

+ Reply to Thread