+ Reply to Thread

Default Anyone know what pipe this is?

It's an enhance performance top hat and map pipe he don't want to sell me or even tell me what pipe it is, so thought I'd ask I've looked on js performances website but they have a few different pipes with different degree bends and don't no which one I need any help would be much appreciated.

Photobucket won't let me upload the picture for some reason

It's this one

http://enhanceyourcar.co.uk/product/...-hat-hose-kit/
    Last edited by Arctic martin; 4th October 2017 at 11:30 PM.
    WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
    Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

They do a full hard pipe setup as well mate. But yes that one you have in he link will replace the standard tophat and map pipe no worries.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

No sorry I didn't explain myself properly I've got one of them already but am wanting to change the hose colour but don't no which one it is on the js performancec website
    Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic martin View Post
    It's an enhance performance top hat and map pipe he don't want to sell me or even tell me what pipe it is, so thought I'd ask I've looked on js performances website but they have a few different pipes with different degree bends and don't no which one I need any help would be much appreciated.

Photobucket won't let me upload the picture for some reason

It's this one

http://enhanceyourcar.co.uk/product/...-hat-hose-kit/
    Click this link http://chrome.google.com/webstore/de...flicjjgj?hl=en should bring photobucket pics back, someone posted it on here top man/woman...

Does anyone know which hose I need?

Give JS a call mate. They are top blokes on the phone. Even email them a pic and they will be able to sort as they will have the tooling for it as they are making for Adam anyway so will deffo sell you one.

I had them make 3 new hump hoses for my forge top hat and pipe work in orange as the forge ones were crap and came in 3 colours only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What just phone them and say I got an enhance performance top hat I don't even know the size it needs to fit over top hat I no the map pipe is same as standard but still don't know exact size

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic martin View Post
    What just phone them and say I got an enhance performance top hat I don't even know the size it needs to fit over top hat I no the map pipe is same as standard but still don't know exact size
    Measure the top hat in case but yeah, call them up and ask. They are only a small outfit and only down the road from Enhance so I'm sure they know which one it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah listen to Ry. He should know as he's the biggest pipe of the lot
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

+ Reply to Thread