+ Reply to Thread

Default My new astra j vxr

Picking our 15plate vxr up in 24 hours, can not wait sooo excited😁😁

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Scott & lucy; 5th October 2017 at 12:36 AM.

Regional Organiser - West Midlands MrCarpCatcher's Avatar

Welcome to VXRonline
    Sleepless night tonight then
    Hope to see you at a local meet coming up soon
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...t-21st-October
    Un-Official West Midlands Events Photographer Official West Midlands Regional Organiser

Quote Originally Posted by MrCarpCatcher View Post
    Welcome to VXRonline
    Sleepless night tonight then
    Hope to see you at a local meet coming up soon
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...t-21st-October
    Hi..im supposed to be working but i seem to be on here more than working lol
    Ye that meet sounds good only about 15 mins from me.
    Are you going summer social 15 oct?

Defo car look nice.. I am also trying to make a deal for one. But haven´t made it yet.. So I am a bit jealous now.. Hope you will love. Looks like it would be easy to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hummelshøj View Post
    Defo car look nice.. I am also trying to make a deal for one. But haven´t made it yet.. So I am a bit jealous now.. Hope you will love. Looks like it would be easy to do that.
    Looks amazing and drives so good,cant wait to see what it can do and how many smiles it will put on our faces.
    Hope you get your deal done soon,what is it you are looking at?

I have to either sell my J GTC 2.0CDTI or PX it. Nether of them is going very well I´m affraid.

I am looking at a Powerred with all the toys except full leather and rear PDC. Otherwise full spec/option

I am living in Denmark and my diesel 2.0CDTi 165bhp J GTC in Powerred is not so attractive for others.. Only about 10 of them around in Denmark. People overhere prefer estates when buying diesels. And dealerships is low on px prices as they are affraid not to get it sold again. Eventhough the OPC/VXR is high maintance brakes, shocks, roadtax, insurance and so on compared to my 2.0 Diesel.
    At the moment there are only 2 OPC/VXR avaible in Denmark. So not much to choose from either.
    One Buzz Blue with satnav and the Powerred with 20", aeropack, seatpack2, heated steeringwheel, opel eye, DAB, bluetooth, AFL , satnav, Infinity sound and so on.
    Last edited by Hummelshøj; 5th October 2017 at 07:52 PM.

VXRed blooded

Do you have to sell your J GTC 2.0CDTI? We have two cars, and mostly use the J VXR for fast long distance drives with few stops, and a cheaper, high mpg, low road tax car for short commuting, slow traffic, and local journeys which maximises the VXR fuel consumption, and keeps its mileage and maintenance as low as possible. I didn't plan to have two cars, but seems to work for us in the UK, but maybe there is high tax on having two cars in Denmark. Many people have expensive caravans or camper vans for their holidays, we use the VXR for road trip holidays staying at cheap motels etc., and I enjoy using its power to overtake caravans and campers and get to places quicker.

Yes I have to sell it to get the VXR/OPC. We also are in no need of 2 cars. Too expensive to have one on them sitting around..

+ Reply to Thread