+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    VXRed Darkrain82's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th July 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default Finally in a VXR

    Some of you guys may know me from VXRO meets where Iíve turned up in my GTC with the VXR bodykit and hoped nobody would notice lol



    Well, Iíve finally made the jump up to the 2L!

    2 years old, 7.5k on the clock, Aero pack and TPMS are the only non-base spec options on it so it feels very much like my upgraded GTC until I put my foot down and remember where I am...






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,974

    Default

    I remember you from the recent AMD RR Day 👍🏼 glad to see you in a VXR


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    VXRed Scott & lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd September 2017
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrain82 View Post
    Some of you guys may know me from VXRO meets where Iíve turned up in my GTC with the VXR bodykit and hoped nobody would notice lol



    Well, Iíve finally made the jump up to the 2L!

    2 years old, 7.5k on the clock, Aero pack and TPMS are the only non-base spec options on it so it feels very much like my upgraded GTC until I put my foot down and remember where I am...






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi nice car😁how have you blacked out your vauxhall badge?plasti dip spray?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    VXRed Darkrain82's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th July 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott & lucy View Post
    Hi nice car😁how have you blacked out your vauxhall badge?plasti dip spray?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Actually it was popped off, primed and sprayed 😀


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    looking forward to seeing mods mate as the previous j u have looks extremely smart

  6. #6
    VXRed Darkrain82's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th July 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    looking forward to seeing mods mate as the previous j u have looks extremely smart
    Cheers mate, I'm keeping this one standard for a sensible amount of time first.

    So naturally I've just bought a short shifter and an intake

  7. #7
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrain82 View Post
    Cheers mate, I'm keeping this one standard for a sensible amount of time first.

    So naturally I've just bought a short shifter and an intake
    good going on keep her standard lmfaooo

  8. #8
    VXRed Scott & lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd September 2017
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrain82 View Post
    Actually it was popped off, primed and sprayed 😀


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Easy enough to do?looks great really want to do ours

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    VXRed Darkrain82's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th July 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott & lucy View Post
    Easy enough to do?looks great really want to do ours

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I unbolted the switch mechanism from inside the bootlid as itís easier to manipulate off of the car, but yeah removal is a 10 minute job


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,481

    Default

    Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts