+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hopefully ...
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    You seem an emotional guy who's looking for one almighty kick from his car. This is just part and parcel of the game bud. Sometimes the reality of cars just can't meet the expectation. Might have to try and learn to lower them lol.
    The kick that is being sought after probably involves major cash!
    Every car is eventually going to seem tame compared to others out there unless you are driving something that is at the top of the performance leagues. Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren etc should fit the bill, but even if you have the cash, are they really worth it?
    Speed cameras and traffic wardens are a bad idea!

I feel in a way for people who own and get used to that type of car. To have that level of performance fall victim to the inevitable human nature of acclimatisation must be a real heart breaker ....

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    You seem an emotional guy who's looking for one almighty kick from his car. This is just part and parcel of the game bud. Sometimes the reality of cars just can't meet the expectation. Might have to try and learn to lower them lol.
    Yes I am lol... wish I dint mod mine tbh for what it's cost and wot I get out of it wasn't worth it for me personally.. its not enough Defo selling up after crimbo and getting somthing else its just not satisfieng like I thought it would. not spending near 10k on a big turbo set up sooner a new car prefrebly 1 already modded.
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by vxrmjp View Post
    The kick that is being sought after probably involves major cash!
    Every car is eventually going to seem tame compared to others out there unless you are driving something that is at the top of the performance leagues. Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren etc should fit the bill, but even if you have the cash, are they really worth it?
    After supra style next. may even look into 1. Yea know il get used to that too but atleast it would make me smile for a bit again coz mine don't do it 4 me anymore hasn't done for ages tbh st3 is obviously better but still no where what I thought it would be so time has come to look else where for a kick
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by VeXeR View Post
    These should undoubtedly fix the issue;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SENNA-LAXA...sAAOSwTuJYvEqE

You tried prozac mate? ......

Are you VXR enough?

Lol yes I have still leaves me wanting more power

I think you need a Bugatti Chiron lol
    Stage 2 280bhp 330 torques, Remus exhaust, RARB and DAP springs

Quote Originally Posted by VXR dean View Post
    I think you need a Bugatti Chiron lol
    He'd get bored after a week and need a remap .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast