+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Byrnes View Post
    "what revs does the turbo kick in?
    "it kicked in 2k ago,fast innit?"
    "..."
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

VXRacing ahead

are u 100% sure its a placebo effect?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Are you VXR enough?

What u mean m8??
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

Are you VXR enough?

Bout time for a change I think. Lol my mates focus st mountuned 270 was 4 up with me in and the car felt the same weather it was with me and just driver or us 2 + another 2. I then let him drive mine on his own and then with me as a passenger and he said the says the same u really notice the change with just 1 person init. How can that be ??? Even tho I'm running more power... the boost gauge gives same reading regardless but Defo don't feel it... no lights no codes nothing like that. Tempted jus to return it to stock n get a new car sooner rather than later tbh

You may be reading too much into this mate. We all get used to how our cars feel after a while. It's just human nature lol.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    You may be reading too much into this mate. We all get used to how our cars feel after a while. It's just human nature lol.
    I agree, doesn't matter what you have now or what you get in the future, it will be the exact same.
    Stage 2 280bhp 330 torques, Remus exhaust, RARB and DAP springs

To say "I'm putting it all back and selling" because of a bit of a doozy with how it feels seems a bit extreme.

Are you VXR enough?

I know we all get used to cars but not getting too much pleasure from it. i keep spending hoping to feel satisfied with it but I don't in all fairness. I'm probably to blame exspectin way to much from it weather when it was stock or modded .Lol even the zaf cdti at work don't do what mine dose empty or with people init which I find ridiculous. so think gonna knock it all on the head soon which is a great shame if I'm honest. Jus don't see the point on carrying on ploughing more cash in to her any more jus getting to that point now where id sooner give something else ago that's gonna make me smile again. I may try addin a k06 1st see if that helps .

You seem an emotional guy who's looking for one almighty kick from his car. This is just part and parcel of the game bud. Sometimes the reality of cars just can't meet the expectation. Might have to try and learn to lower them lol.

These should undoubtedly fix the issue;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SENNA-LAXA...sAAOSwTuJYvEqE
    OPC ÉIRE
    Drop me a PM for Irish meets, group adds etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast