+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default P1243 - TurboCharger Bypass Solenoid Valve

Good morning Guys,

I recently purchased a Blue 2009 VXR, on my Delphi software the above comes up, i remove the code then comes back, i have ordered a new turbo solenoid valve from EBAY, is there any other things to look at while the item is on its way.

The car does not miss fire, drives fine to me, could it be a vacuum pipe that's loose or get a smoke test to test for any leaks?

Thanks for your advice.

VXR newbie

ive just tryed the front Boost Solenoid valve and still error is showing would you guys recommend changing the rear boost solenoid or woulf you go to recirc valve/actuator, gona check all vacumm pipes tommorow evening. no eml light or nothing wither

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob2015 View Post
    Good morning Guys,

I recently purchased a Blue 2009 VXR, on my Delphi software the above comes up, i remove the code then comes back, i have ordered a new turbo solenoid valve from EBAY, is there any other things to look at while the item is on its way.

The car does not miss fire, drives fine to me, could it be a vacuum pipe that's loose or get a smoke test to test for any leaks?

Thanks for your advice.

VXRed

smoke test would be cool,i had lack of boost before had everything changed.
    turned out it was a 20p rubber Gromit that came of the tophat that's if you have one with a blow of valve/hole in the top for one to be fitted.

VXR newbie

Thanks for the reply, i'm going to change the recirv valve Sunday, and if no joy my second idea would be a smoke test, thanks mate.

+ Reply to Thread