+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    VXRed blooded

I found the company that repairs the units. Roughly £1000, that includes vat and shipping.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by hsvandy View Post
    Just a bit of an update. After 10 days they rang me this morning saying the oil and filter are in. The first thing i said it is a gen 5 haldex and does not require a filter lol. I asked them to collect the car on friday so we will see the result and cost
    The car went into the dealers this morning and they have just called me and said the bill is £465!!!! For a oil change. I said what!!!!! You are having a laugh, and so im disputing the bill. Got to speak to the service manager on monday.... what a rip off. I had this done a couple years ago on an older one with a diff oil change as well and that was £300 ish

I paid 350£ for the same here in Denmark - and any work on your car is generally very expensive here. Sounds like they are letting you pay for them not knowing how to do the service so they had to use extra time to do it.
    2010 Insignia OPC Sports Tourer

Quote Originally Posted by hsvandy View Post
    The car went into the dealers this morning and they have just called me and said the bill is £465!!!! For a oil change. I said what!!!!! You are having a laugh, and so im disputing the bill. Got to speak to the service manager on monday.... what a rip off. I had this done a couple years ago on an older one with a diff oil change as well and that was £300 ish
    Should be more like £100 for the oil plus an hours labour.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5