+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73
  1. #11
    The long necked one jiraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September 2009
    Posts
    11,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    Downhill I think might be the answer lol
    you might be right lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

    Clique No: 7

  2. #12
    VXRacing ahead VXR dean's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th March 2009
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraffe View Post
    really how do you drive lol
    Barely on boost, my commute doesn't give me a chance to open it up. Never goes over 3,000 rpm 95% of the time.
    Stage 2 280bhp 330 torques, Remus exhaust, RARB and DAP springs

  3. #13
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Rksmith i get just over 300 if i dont touch boost if i tickle boost every now and then its about 230-250 ish.

    ive got double decat and cone.

  4. #14
    VXR enough X8 DUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th October 2012
    Posts
    2,651

    Default

    If you have changed the standard airbox over to cone, air flow has been altered, albeit very slightly. Have you put the redirect intake pipe on as well or just the standard pipework with cone on the end instead of airbox?
    Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

  5. #15
    VXRed Rksmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th December 2016
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    Rksmith i get just over 300 if i dont touch boost if i tickle boost every now and then its about 230-250 ish.

    ive got double decat and cone.
    Really the highest Iíve got out of mine is 280 and thatís granny driving it something ent right here lol

    Iíve even tried putting red-x in it to try clean it a little bit too confused.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    VXRed Rksmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th December 2016
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X8 DUD View Post
    If you have changed the standard airbox over to cone, air flow has been altered, albeit very slightly. Have you put the redirect intake pipe on as well or just the standard pipework with cone on the end instead of airbox?
    Basically kept original pipe work cro etc just replaced the air box to cone.

    I have connected a solid pipe between cone and soft pipe so I know itís tight and secure too surly. I understand the AFLs will be slightly different but to lose 40-60 is horrendous cost me a tenna every time I catch a red light 😂 hence why I go through them aha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rksmith View Post
    Basically kept original pipe work cro etc just replaced the air box to cone.

    I have connected a solid pipe between cone and soft pipe so I know it’s tight and secure too surly. I understand the AFLs will be slightly different but to lose 40-60 is horrendous cost me a tenna every time I catch a red light 😂 hence why I go through them aha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lmfaoooo stopping for red lights is optional anyway mate lol

  8. #18
    VXRed Rksmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th December 2016
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    lmfaoooo stopping for red lights is optional anyway mate lol
    Yeah sure itís in the Vauxhall handbook somewhere lol. Kills me when I think Iím goner make it then see the amber Iím like **** close eyes foot down aha

    Mind you probs where my fuel is going 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rksmith View Post
    Yeah sure it’s in the Vauxhall handbook somewhere lol. Kills me when I think I’m goner make it then see the amber I’m like **** close eyes foot down aha

    Mind you probs where my fuel is going 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lmfao it probably is ya know cos soon as i touch boost in the slightest i lose miiiiles lol but then like u said i didnt buy a vxr to drive around like a pansy lol

  10. #20
    VXRed Rksmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th December 2016
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    lmfao it probably is ya know cos soon as i touch boost in the slightest i lose miiiiles lol but then like u said i didnt buy a vxr to drive around like a pansy lol
    Yeah I feel these cars donít drive nice without hitting boost tbf feels to sluggish.

    But on the other hand if you do always drive on boost like 3k it sounds like an 80 year old is revving the **** off the thing lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts