you might be right lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Quote Originally Posted by jiraffe View Post
    really how do you drive lol
    Barely on boost, my commute doesn't give me a chance to open it up. Never goes over 3,000 rpm 95% of the time.
    Stage 2 280bhp 330 torques, Remus exhaust, RARB and DAP springs

Rksmith i get just over 300 if i dont touch boost if i tickle boost every now and then its about 230-250 ish.

ive got double decat and cone.

If you have changed the standard airbox over to cone, air flow has been altered, albeit very slightly. Have you put the redirect intake pipe on as well or just the standard pipework with cone on the end instead of airbox?
    Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    Rksmith i get just over 300 if i dont touch boost if i tickle boost every now and then its about 230-250 ish.

ive got double decat and cone.
    Really the highest Iíve got out of mine is 280 and thatís granny driving it something ent right here lol

Iíve even tried putting red-x in it to try clean it a little bit too confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by X8 DUD View Post
    If you have changed the standard airbox over to cone, air flow has been altered, albeit very slightly. Have you put the redirect intake pipe on as well or just the standard pipework with cone on the end instead of airbox?
    Basically kept original pipe work cro etc just replaced the air box to cone.

I have connected a solid pipe between cone and soft pipe so I know itís tight and secure too surly. I understand the AFLs will be slightly different but to lose 40-60 is horrendous cost me a tenna every time I catch a red light 😂 hence why I go through them aha

Quote Originally Posted by Rksmith View Post
    Basically kept original pipe work cro etc just replaced the air box to cone.

I have connected a solid pipe between cone and soft pipe so I know it’s tight and secure too surly. I understand the AFLs will be slightly different but to lose 40-60 is horrendous cost me a tenna every time I catch a red light 😂 hence why I go through them aha

lmfaoooo stopping for red lights is optional anyway mate lol

lmfaoooo stopping for red lights is optional anyway mate lol
    Yeah sure itís in the Vauxhall handbook somewhere lol. Kills me when I think Iím goner make it then see the amber Iím like **** close eyes foot down aha

Mind you probs where my fuel is going 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Rksmith View Post
    Yeah sure it’s in the Vauxhall handbook somewhere lol. Kills me when I think I’m goner make it then see the amber I’m like **** close eyes foot down aha

Mind you probs where my fuel is going 😂

lmfao it probably is ya know cos soon as i touch boost in the slightest i lose miiiiles lol but then like u said i didnt buy a vxr to drive around like a pansy lol

lmfao it probably is ya know cos soon as i touch boost in the slightest i lose miiiiles lol but then like u said i didnt buy a vxr to drive around like a pansy lol
    Yeah I feel these cars donít drive nice without hitting boost tbf feels to sluggish.

But on the other hand if you do always drive on boost like 3k it sounds like an 80 year old is revving the **** off the thing lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast