+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    VXR enough

Has anyone got the Xtrons one in silver?

I'm tempted but i don't think their silver is a great match for the VX silver dash?
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

VXRacing ahead

If u have a silver dash then it’s fine but would look odd if your dash is piano black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I correct in thinking then that you cannot have an aftermarket system without some form of attachment on windscreen or dash top ?

Quote Originally Posted by Euro View Post
    Am I correct in thinking then that you cannot have an aftermarket system without some form of attachment on windscreen or dash top ?
    You'll always need to place a gps antenna where it will get a good signal, factory nav or aftermarket. But this can be strategically placed just under trim where it will not be seen.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Anyone know if the antenna/connections for the sat nav signal are there even if you have the standard radio/CD facia. I can purchase what was the optional touch screen from Vauxhall and if so this would seem an easy fit negating the need to 'dismantle the dash' for extra wiring for the antenna of an aftermarket system (local Vauxhall dealers don't know)

No they're not. If you had a navigation unit from the factory the cars aerial base had antennas for gps and regular radio. Any unit you buy aftermarket will need a gps antenna to be placed as I described.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by baillie89 View Post
    I spent a long time checking out the different head units for the Corsa and went for an android based Eonon. Does literally everything and some... can download any app from the Google Play store from Spotify to Torque Pro as Tom mentioned- connect a bluetooth OBD II piece and connect it to the HU.. Torque Pro will run and show live info. I've never had any issues with it either.. so Eonon gets my vote
    Just had a look on eBay at these, do you need to get the cage and brackets to go with it or should it just slide in place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am super super interested in fitting a sat Nav/dab radio to my 2010 vxr racing edition, problem is I have no idea about this kinda thing, I'm wondering if any1 can help, I love the radio that the guy on other page posted so I'm looking at buying this http://xtrons.co.uk/head-units/custo...-vauxhall.html says it fits corsa d 2010, if I was to buy this am I right in thinking once it arrives all I have to do is take it to say Halfords then they will fit it no problem? Thanks in advance

Halfords only fit if you buy from them it seems , is it better to go android than windows?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast