+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    Eonon have been around a few years, even had a profile on here way back. AFAIK they're pretty decent and have been always developing their product to ensure that it meets the needs of the masses. It would get my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    Eonon have been around a few years, even had a profile on here way back. AFAIK they're pretty decent and have been always developing their product to ensure that it meets the needs of the masses. It would get my vote.
    Thanks mate, I've just purchased the one in the link, seems straight forward to put in so will do myself when arrives

Thanks mate, I've just purchased the one in the link, seems straight forward to put in so will do myself when arrives
    Done a bit of a write up on an Eonon unit when I got mine.. have a read if it might help you any!
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...s-Thread/page5

Quote Originally Posted by baillie89 View Post
    Done a bit of a write up on an Eonon unit when I got mine.. have a read if it might help you any!
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...s-Thread/page5
    Interesting read mate and I'm glad someone put up an honest review, and obviously good that you love the actual product, looks like installation gonna take me longer than thought, I was hoping to just pull old one out and put new just straight in, I have no idea how to remove the clock like you did , I don't even know how to wire anything up, there's lots of excess wires and not sure where they wire up to, I'm just gonna have to look once arrives and use videos to assist me if possible, also on their website it says a certain connection won't work with this stereo, as I haven’t checked my connection (taken old radio out before) I hope it fits or it will be a non starter
    Last edited by Arron D; 13th February 2018 at 04:08 PM.

It's plug & play unless you want to wire it into an amp, subs etc... I didn't bother with that tho, simple plug and play using the black block connector on the back. It's easier than it seems

Thats good, so the leads that are white and red audio L and R etc don't need to be plugged in anywhere. Plug and play sounds good I'm assuming the WiFi can just connect to my wifi at home assuming I'm in range? I've also seen people on videos just stick the GPS antenna behind the head unit where wires are but I'm not too sure about that, am I right in thinking I could just download waze then use that as my software for sat Nav even tho I'm not connected to wifi

Moderator approval?

Quote Originally Posted by baillie89 View Post
    It's plug & play unless you want to wire it into an amp, subs etc... I didn't bother with that tho, simple plug and play using the black block connector on the back. It's easier than it seems
    Did you find the unit even pushed all the way in didnt quite sit as flush as the original unit?

Had one in mine and it sat flush at the top but stuck out slightly at the bottom even though it couldnt go any further back.
    No longer have it because it decided to never turn back on again for some reason.

Ok seems when I post certain stuff it needs approved for some reason. I like plug and play sounds easy enough, I've seen people put GPS antenna behind head unit but I'm not too sure about that
    Had mine sitting behind the unit and never once had an issue with gps signal.

On the link I provided for the product at the bottom it shows all cables labeled, numbers 7 and 8 are audio L & R which are connected to the black box, I'm assuming these don't need plugging in either, there's 25 wires lol but I'm assuming all I need pluging is black box unless I want sub video output hdmi 3g USB input etc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast