+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. #1
    VXRed
    Join Date
    25th October 2017
    Posts
    19

    Default My replica vxr project

    Hey everyone.
    New to this sort of thing forums etc.
    But thought would give it a go
    I bought a 1.8 sri and have put a rear vxr bumper
    And exhaust onto it.
    Will attach some pictures.
    Has anyone else done this to a 1.8?
    Mine had a tow bar bracket right where the exhaust would exit.
    Also need some advice on which parts are straight swaps from vxr to my car if anyone would like to help me .
    Thanks
    Dan
    Last edited by Danjamesvxr; 25th October 2017 at 07:25 AM.

  2. #2
    The long necked one jiraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September 2009
    Posts
    11,882

    Default

    welcome to the site bud

    back end like good, there's a few people that have, and all parts can be swapped over, some with abit of modding
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

    Clique No: 7

  3. #3
    VXRed
    Join Date
    25th October 2017
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraffe View Post
    welcome to the site bud

    back end like good, there's a few people that have, and all parts can be swapped over, some with abit of modding
    Is the back box a straight swap?
    The main one for me is front headlights too? The xenon ones are they a straight swap iv heard they can and they can't.
    Cheers for the welcome


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    VXRed
    Join Date
    25th October 2017
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danjamesvxr View Post
    Is the back box a straight swap?
    The main one for me is front headlights too? The xenon ones are they a straight swap iv heard they can and they can't.
    Cheers for the welcome


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    That's front view atm the minute

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Regional Assistant - Scotland West f1slikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th May 2009
    Posts
    1,437

    Default

    Looking good mate
    Arden Astra H VXR/Stage 2/6k Afl's/19"Gloss Black Alloys/Powerfold Mirrors/Sight & Light Pack/Parking Sensors/Keyless Entry,Start/Full Remus&Oil Restrictor Bolt By Jigger/Blue,Red SMD By Stampede/Drilled & Grooved Discs/Tints/Green Cotton Filter/Carbon Iinlays/VXR Grill Badge/Private 3D Gel Carbon Plate/Team Hekos/Stubby Bmw Ariel/Debadged//Indicator Surrounds/C,C Bootstrip/Led Side & Plate Lights/VXRO Stickers/

  6. #6
    The long necked one jiraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September 2009
    Posts
    11,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danjamesvxr View Post
    Is the back box a straight swap?
    The main one for me is front headlights too? The xenon ones are they a straight swap iv heard they can and they can't.
    Cheers for the welcome


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    back box might need abit of jigging and modding but iv seen them on diesels, head lights should be 3dr only though
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

    Clique No: 7

  7. #7
    VXRed
    Join Date
    25th October 2017
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraffe View Post
    back box might need abit of jigging and modding but iv seen them on diesels, head lights should be 3dr only though
    Mines a 1.8 petrol 3dr.
    I just heard that the xenon ones don't work and need reprogramming or something but didn't want to buy them and they don't work.
    Thanks


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    The long necked one jiraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September 2009
    Posts
    11,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danjamesvxr View Post
    Mines a 1.8 petrol 3dr.
    I just heard that the xenon ones don't work and need reprogramming or something but didn't want to buy them and they don't work.
    Thanks


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    you will need sensors and programming
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

    Clique No: 7

  9. #9
    The long necked one jiraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September 2009
    Posts
    11,882

    Default

    you might want to check out astra owners network "aon" as that is all astras as apposed to this site just being vxrs
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

    Clique No: 7

  10. #10
    VXRed
    Join Date
    25th October 2017
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraffe View Post
    you might want to check out astra owners network "aon" as that is all astras as apposed to this site just being vxrs
    Yeah I may do cheers
    Just love the rear end of a vxr.
    I used to own a arden blue one but just got family and house and now gone down route of having looks without the running cost and without the fun haha but looks nice


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts