Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: eonon headunit

vxmmi no longer made and were trash
    Arden Astra with black bits

I always thought vxmmi were the king.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Precisely why I've gone for a cd70 and cid. I'd maybe look into an interface to run more through the CID if I wanted mote features, but either way it'd keep that nice snug fitting oe look
    there's always the comfort unit that woody sells, I've been contemplating one of those in mine, it's on the long and almost never-ending list of things....

Quote Originally Posted by tifty101 View Post
    there's always the comfort unit that woody sells, I've been contemplating one of those in mine, it's on the long and almost never-ending list of things....
    That's the problem isn't it. The list never ends. I'm trying to tick things off one by one lol

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    That's the problem isn't it. The list never ends. I'm trying to tick things off one by one lol
    trouble is, if the lists ever end, we get bored or find other stuff to moan about haha

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by WHASSUPJOE View Post
    if I was you save the extra pounds and get yourself the pioneer avic f77DAB ,basically does everything including DAB ,SAT NAV ,ANDROID AUTO ,APPLE CAR PLAY
    I agree with the car paly is great i have one of these https://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/pion...ch-screen.html

i highly recommend it the screen it like the ones you get on phones so nice to sue not the soft old type as its glass very nice to use.

the phone integration is great and the hands free is top notch i would recommend looking in to it i fitted an enonon to a vw a few years a go and the owner was disappointed with the overall experience for such a outlay soft touchscreen and menus that are just rubbish.

could i ask where you got the fascia trim from it looks much better then then autoleads one i have.

Quote Originally Posted by tifty101 View Post
    trouble is, if the lists ever end, we get bored or find other stuff to moan about haha
    This is too true. A big thing my cid and cd70 came off the list yesterday. Just need a set of heated seats and maybe a short shifter. Then I need a new rarb fitting kit to replace the rotten one on currently then i'll be happy ...... til something else comes up

VXRed

does the cd70 let you connect your phone via bluetooth to play music and make/answer calls? i must admit if it does then i think my best bet would be to wait for a cd70 to become available then as i would prefer to keep oem look. please could you send the link for the cd70 for sale? had a quick look but couldnt see it

Quote Originally Posted by joeprice97 View Post
    does the cd70 let you connect your phone via bluetooth to play music and make/answer calls? i must admit if it does then i think my best bet would be to wait for a cd70 to become available then as i would prefer to keep oem look. please could you send the link for the cd70 for sale? had a quick look but couldnt see it
    The cd70 alone will not no. If you get a 3 line cid screen to replace the standard boring bid screen you can fit an interface which will allow it to display various other things like a reversing camera. Whether it will also allow you to connect a bluetooth phone receiver I couldn't say.

The cheaper Upton is by far the pioneer units or the like that have been shown here, they will get you all the functionality you need, and hopefully you can get it to sit flush like whassupjoe has his. I just don't want to stray from the oe look.

VXRed

If you want it flush the I would recommend taking the glove box out pull the wires back will help a lot also I would recommend getting the connects 2 steering wheel control adapter so you can use the trip computer and volume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast