+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: eonon headunit

Quote Originally Posted by astra_life View Post
    If you want it flush the I would recommend taking the glove box out pull the wires back will help a lot also I would recommend getting the connects 2 steering wheel control adapter so you can use the trip computer and volume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I saw this on ebay. Not much money too but you'd need the wheel controls working. My only reservation with all this would be all the extra wires behind the dash. Do my head in.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Yes I saw this on ebay. Not much money too but you'd need the wheel controls working. My only reservation with all this would be all the extra wires behind the dash. Do my head in.
    The steering wheel control box is great, you can get the whole set which includes the facia adapters cage and wiring as one set, as for te amount of wires there are not that many and you can see them when it's all back together and routed nicely

Quote Originally Posted by astra_life View Post
    The steering wheel control box is great, you can get the whole set which includes the facia adapters cage and wiring as one set, as for te amount of wires there are not that many and you can see them when it's all back together and routed nicely

I like them all wired to one plug, boom and it's all integrated. Oe ftw
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by joeprice97 View Post
    does the cd70 let you connect your phone via bluetooth to play music and make/answer calls? i must admit if it does then i think my best bet would be to wait for a cd70 to become available then as i would prefer to keep oem look. please could you send the link for the cd70 for sale? had a quick look but couldnt see it
    If you have a UHP unit fitted & paired to the Headunit you can make and receive phone calls via Bluetooth

VXRed

I believe you will also need the factory mic I think it lives in the roof near the light

VXR newbie

If its any help i just bought a unit from A-Sure off ebay (had one previously in my Astra H CDTi and was really happy with it) it does bluetooth, sat nav, DVD and reversing camera as well as internet integrated - it worked great hence ordering another except this time ive upgraded to have 3G, internet and TV freeview for £350 stand alone unit without the extras is £171 and it comes in piano black, with the small bevel / bend in it to perfectly match the original line and display. It s a complete plug and play system and comes will all connections and your steering controls and on board computer will function as normal.

Great Piece of kit for the money!

VXR Die_Hard Stormtrooper. Die_hard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joeprice97 View Post
    does the cd70 let you connect your phone via bluetooth to play music and make/answer calls? i must admit if it does then i think my best bet would be to wait for a cd70 to become available then as i would prefer to keep oem look. please could you send the link for the cd70 for sale? had a quick look but couldnt see it
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...avi-CD30-GID-s
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Hi all, for those interested my Eonon unit is now available on eBay!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162748651169

Someone should get a bargain! Cheers
    Arden Blue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4