+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    VXRed

At the end of the day its your car and you will do what ever you think makes it in your head look better no matter what anyone else thinks but think back to all the times you have seen something like a fiat panda with a body kit on it and thought jesus Christ what the hell did you do that for.If you want to spend money on your car spend it on the engine to boost performance if you haven't already.Its one of them mods that will only be noticed when you get in or out of your car.
    Last edited by d fry; 11th November 2017 at 01:27 AM.

Lol, here's the token "it's your car and you can do what you want blah blah " guy.

On this occasion I'm sorry it's a criminal offence if this takes place and must be stopped
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed

I am sorry mate but w20adm is right,there are so many things that can be done to improve the looks or performance of the astra vxr but I class this in the same bracket as using fake carbon dipping and crap after market wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Lol, here's the token "it's your car and you can do what you want blah blah " guy.

On this occasion I'm sorry it's a criminal offence if this takes place and must be stopped
    If you get stopped for speeding, you'll add another as you smack the nice officer in the face as you get out. Could be a good thing, if he was intent on giving out a ticket though.
    Plus side.... you'll be the only one able to get in and out of the car in a supermarket carpark, given the size of the suv / Chelsea tractors.....
    The rest of us will be using the tailgate.....bugger if you have a vectra!
    Speed cameras and traffic wardens are a bad idea!

Quote Originally Posted by d fry View Post
    I am sorry mate but w20adm is right,there are so many things that can be done to improve the looks or performance of the astra vxr but I class this in the same bracket as using fake carbon dipping and crap after market wheels.
    You leave carbon dipping alone

VXRed

I thought you might say that at some point.

Agree with aftermarket wheels comment though .....

VXRed

I have seen so many pics of vxrs with aftermarket wheels on and have not liked any of them no matter what they are.The original wheels be it the ronals or snow flakes look 100 times better than any aftermarket wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by d fry View Post
    I have seen so many pics of vxrs with aftermarket wheels on and have not liked any of them no matter what they are.The original wheels be it the ronals or snow flakes look 100 times better than any aftermarket wheels.
    So agree.

To me, aftermarket wheels just remind me of somebody with a base model trying to make it look better, you already have performance alloys, changing them just looks odd imo. Only time it may be acceptable is if they are lightweight and designed to help handling.

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    So agree.

To me, aftermarket wheels just remind me of somebody with a base model trying to make it look better, you already have performance alloys, changing them just looks odd imo. Only time it may be acceptable is if they are lightweight and designed to help handling.
    Lmao just cause you can't afford them is not reason to slag them off Ads 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast