+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    I'd not go near apple with a barge pole. Don't like the interface and the money they charge for their frankly underwhelming equipment is a joke ...
    Yh I work with phone accessories and tbh if u have apple there is no point in spending on imitation things like leads and other accessories cos they don't work for long so u have to go official apple which in my eyes is extortionate.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Brought a Pixel 2 XL in the end. So far so good with it this week. Just connect the pixel to your old iphone and it transferred all my stuff over including all my music.

Only real issues with it is android pay isn't as fast to use as apple pay but you get used to it. And bluetooth is not working but apparently google are working on a update to sort this out any day now.

Other than that the screen is excellent and it's really fast. Plus certain apps seem to have more features now which I did not get on my iphone with the latest IOS. Slowly i'm getting used to it.

Finally upgrading my Oneplus One to a Oneplus 5T - pretty much the best phone to get right now for price to performance ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    Brought a Pixel 2 XL in the end. So far so good with it this week. Just connect the pixel to your old iphone and it transferred all my stuff over including all my music.

Only real issues with it is android pay isn't as fast to use as apple pay but you get used to it. And bluetooth is not working but apparently google are working on a update to sort this out any day now.

Other than that the screen is excellent and it's really fast. Plus certain apps seem to have more features now which I did not get on my iphone with the latest IOS. Slowly i'm getting used to it.
    Pixel 2 here - no issues with Bluetooth, quite like the raw Android so far

Astra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2