+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default question on 3" exhaust

Hi Guys,

I have double decat with no backbox atm, but i havent got a clue what size it is.

I bought the precat decat from ebay but i want a 3" however i cant find any precats with 3" is this normal or am i looking in the wrong place for this? all i can c is 2.25,2.75?

help please and can u include as much info as possible as im still on a learning curve

Thank Youuu

stage 3

Quote Originally Posted by nippyrascal View Post
    oh yh thats what im after but only the first part....which im struggling to find in 3" so this might just have to do.

So what goes on the end of that then?

Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    oh yh thats what im after but only the first part....which im struggling to find in 3" so this might just have to do.

So what goes on the end of that then?
    If you want full 3 inch that TX one will be no good to you as it tapers at the end to fit a standard mid section or a Milltek 2.5 inch cat back. It's still a decent enough pup as I've ran it on my old one and many more have but you might struggle to break that 300 bhp barrier you want with it.

You'd be best opting for a full 3 inch Cobra or Piper system as they are true 3 inch all the way through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    If you want full 3 inch that TX one will be no good to you as it tapers at the end to fit a standard mid section or a Milltek 2.5 inch cat back. It's still a decent enough pup as I've ran it on my old one and many more have but you might struggle to break that 300 bhp barrier you want with it.

You'd be best opting for a full 3 inch Cobra or Piper system as they are true 3 inch all the way through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thing is i love the way my exhaust sounds atm but its not 3" i prefer the raspy sound to the deep groany sound an from what ive heard remus (but everybody is struggling to get hold of them) or miltek? what are the milteks like are they 3" the whole way?

So can i not get JUST the 3" precat? then i can get a 3" of the exact same set up i have now?

so if i put a different size say for eg 2.75" on the precat and 3" rest of it....thats still going to be restricting it isnt it as its not 3" the whole way?

what about this, http://shop.wgmotorworks.co.uk/index...product_id=531 http://shop.wgmotorworks.co.uk/index...product_id=362

I have a full 3" enhance 200 cell cat and its sounds great.
    stage 3

what about this, http://shop.wgmotorworks.co.uk/index...product_id=531 http://shop.wgmotorworks.co.uk/index...product_id=362

I have a full 3" enhance 200 cell cat and its sounds great.
    Is it decatted?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    Is it decatted?

just 200 cell main sport cat or you can go full decat cheaper but mot problem.
    stage 3

just 200 cell main sport cat or you can go full decat cheaper but mot problem.
    I want the whole thing decatted but 3" mot isn't a problem is your quite raspy or deep?

full 3" decat will be about £750 , mine is deep and burbly bit that is how I wanted it , fitted by wg, mapped by rabbid .
    stage 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast