+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DO88 fitted

Quote Originally Posted by tifty101 View Post
    that looks well smart mate, im looking at doing this, its on the list lol! looks a big job, what was the shipping like?
    £9 I think. I only got that kit because there was 20% off the price. Be rude not to.

Yeah it was a big job. Lots if swearing. The biggest issue was the intake pipe at the front. That was a pain to get out. Also it took a while to access the clips because they were all in different positions. Pairing the kit took time especially turbo side. Well worth it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2006 Arden Vectra VXR Estate. Stage 1 remap. Bilstein B8 shocks (front), Eibach Prosport springs all round, Pioneer AVIC F970DAB HU, Pipercross and Ramair Custom Cones with ASH heat shield, MTECH Shortshifter, DO88 Intake kit, Custom Alloy pipework from Turbo to MAF.

2006 Arden Vectra VXR Estate. Stage 1 remap. Bilstein B8 shocks (front), Eibach Prosport springs all round, Pioneer AVIC F970DAB HU, Pipercross and Ramair Custom Cones with ASH heat shield, MTECH Shortshifter, DO88 Intake kit, Custom Alloy pipework from Turbo to MAF.

Looks really well any gains to be got with that

Quote Originally Posted by Paul280 View Post
    Looks really well any gains to be got with that

Nothing noticeable but does seem smoother. I have other issues going on at the minute that I can’t pinpoint.

The only way I’ll know is by a dyno run which I plan to do soon.

VXRed

very nice spike looking very smart i have a similar induction setup to the turbo but rest is standard also just incase it happens to you my bonnet latch starting chaffing the silicone elbow to the turbo

Quote Originally Posted by preemo View Post
    very nice spike looking very smart i have a similar induction setup to the turbo but rest is standard also just incase it happens to you my bonnet latch starting chaffing the silicone elbow to the turbo
    I’d check that. Should catch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2