+ Reply to Thread
    Are you VXR enough? peterjamesclark's Avatar

Thumbs up Afternoon Boys and Girls

Quick Hi all im back again with another Siggy vxr lol more comebacks than Rocky whats new whats been happening cheers
    Last edited by peterjamesclark; 13th November 2017 at 05:18 PM.
    Back Once Again Like A Renegade Master This Time in Black So It Must Be Faster

VXRed blooded

Not much happening. Alot of good vxr owners seem to be in decline as they are selling n moving on. now there's rise In more bad owners snapping them up for pennies and facebook car meet ups is taking over.
    Nurburgring #234

I always get the impression that with that profile name you are very posh lol
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by lzr View Post
    Not much happening. Alot of good vxr owners seem to be in decline as they are selling n moving on. now there's rise In more bad owners snapping them up for pennies and facebook car meet ups is taking over.
    Not a wiser word said, stupidly i think a VXR owner would be clever and know the basics about car ownership as you would need a decent job to afford one etc now they struggle with the basics
    Vectra VXR estate 07

Quote Originally Posted by lzr View Post
    Facebook is the devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same with almost every dedicated forum - Facebook has taken over due to ease of use and no need to have a separate account.

4-5 years ago there used to be loads of meets, driving days up to Loch Lomond, Glencoe, etc. I don't know if it's maybe due to costs or people have other interests now, but I would love to head up north in a convoy on those amazing roads. A couple of months back I did a road trip from Livingston to Mallaig - roads are unbelievable and no speed enforcement traps or police after Glenfinnan. haha.

I just need to find some more like minded individuals who want to do the same thing here.

+ Reply to Thread