+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default AFL pain in butt

Hi guys have a sapphire black Astra h vxr love it well I did, here's the problem was fitted as standard with zen Ons afl headlight system which were nice by standard I mean built into the cars wire if harness from the factory so all is well until I hit a dear and wiped out nsf headlight , on investigation nearly a thousand pounds to but wot with bulbs d2s ballasts etc Errr I think not so I fitted an aftermarket hid kit with its own ballasts afl worked for a while to after I played with the wiring in headlight Now the afl stopped working which didn't worry me annoying flashing bulb on dash but didn't bother me wot does is the nsf headlight works for about ten secs then cuts out tripping the fogs on . I know this is wot it does as a safety thing through the ecu etc , now just want to junk the whole system back to halogen is this possible by just swiping the pins in headlight connector (7, and disconnect lever and afl ecu chears for any input anth t
    Last edited by moeman; 19th November 2017 at 07:43 PM.

Wow, so much slap dash del boy fixing!

You'd have to have the afl turned off via tech2 then you could swap back to original headlights.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXR newbie

Chears , simple as that then ,wasn't slap dash Del Boy fix it was a needs must at the time Adam hindsight is a great thing tho,so if I get it dissabled can you supply all the led bulbs I need as in rear and front need them to be bright tho mate as winners coming and I drive loads in dark chears anth

+ Reply to Thread