+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VXRed blooded

Default Evobits/PJ Performance car mats disapointment

Just a heads up really.
    Ordered VXR logo mats from the above and at over 50 quid inc delivery didnt consider then that cheap.
    When they arrived the edge stitching was the wrong colour and the "vxr" logo was just a cheap small badge stuck on and drivers side and passenger side dont even line up with each other!I did e-mail them raising my concerns but it seems they cant be bothered answering.Great customer service.Maybe others have had good experience with these folk but I for one wouldnt recommend them to anyone

The only slow captain on vxro CaptainSlow's Avatar

Tbh I've never heard of them.

Seems like they sent you fake ones mate, bad times as the genuine ones do go for £40-50(ish)

They've proper seen off for them not getting back to you, obviously stay well clear and as you've done. Warn other people of what has happened.
    Astra Nürburgring Edition No.534

A Guy on here had his from Autostyle http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/...tZzguanBn?ref=

VXRed blooded

Link not working bud

Personally if you want decent new mats I'd opt for genuine "Astra" ones. The fitment is spot on, the quality is decent and they are about 25-30 quid. Granted they don't have VXR on them but they have a nice OEM look, don't break the bank and don't look cheap and nasty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dalekboy View Post
    Link not working bud
    Try this http://chrome.google.com/webstore/de...flicjjgj?hl=en it's a link someone put on to get Photobucket work again.

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Personally if you want decent new mats I'd opt for genuine "Astra" ones. The fitment is spot on, the quality is decent and they are about 25-30 quid. Granted they don't have VXR on them but they have a nice OEM look, don't break the bank and don't look cheap and nasty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i would only want OE tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by jiraffe View Post
    i would only want OE tbh
    I used to do that up until a few a weeks ago when i bought a 1.4.

Being a bog standard model i didn't want to cough up 50 quid for genuine ones front and rear so i bought tailored aftermarket ones off ebay.

Guess what they're loads better.

They have the same OE floor clips but the rears are fully tailored right up under the front seats, full coverage...black chequer plate rubber effect with material trim which looks good but about half the cost of the OE rubber ones...very happy.

Then my other half wanted new mats for her Kuga...this time i got a set of tailored carpet mats for £11 delivered...again better than standard and with the OE clips still.

No way would i buy OE mats again...i cant justify 40 quid extra just to have my car model stamped on them. For 20 odd quid you can replacement them yearly as well.
    Corsa SRI Turbo and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post
    I used to do that up until a few a weeks ago when i bought a 1.4.

Being a bog standard model i didn't want to cough up 50 quid for genuine ones front and rear so i bought tailored aftermarket ones off ebay.

Guess what they're loads better.

They have the same OE floor clips but the rears are fully tailored right up under the front seats, full coverage...black chequer plate rubber effect with material trim which looks good but about half the cost of the OE rubber ones...very happy.

Then my other half wanted new mats for her Kuga...this time i got a set of tailored carpet mats for £11 delivered...again better than standard and with the OE clips still.

No way would i buy OE mats again...i cant justify 40 quid extra just to have my car model stamped on them. For 20 odd quid you can replacement them yearly as well.
    cost £35 inc vat from vauxhall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

VXR enough

Aye 35 for the Astra maybe, not my Corsa ones unless they've come down recently.

You you can get the aftermarket ones i'm on about, for the Astra, for only 15 though
    Corsa SRI Turbo and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast