+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Get a corsa. Everybody knows it's the better car .
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

Quote Originally Posted by iamphil View Post
    Get a corsa. Everybody knows it's the better car .
    somebody clearly banged their head this morning when they got up lmfaoo

Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    somebody clearly banged their head this morning when they got up lmfaoo

Quote Originally Posted by nurburgring24 View Post
    Lol we all know the gearbox can be a weak point but as pointed out to you so many times not everyone suffers but you seem to be suffering from memory loss maybe you need to be checked over being you seem to post same useless info
    After putting the punctuation into your post, it became clear that you consistently contradict yourself. First you harp on about how fault free the gearbox is, then how it's not the best, now how the whole car is basically fault free.
    The OP asked if there was anything they needed to look for, others have pointed out some common issues, but not you.
    You seem to have this obsession that being honest with potential buyers is not the done thing as it may put them off.
    Why don't you actually try to offer some actual, useful help to others on here for a change?
    Speed cameras and traffic wardens are a bad idea!

Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vxrmjp View Post
    After putting the punctuation into your post, it became clear that you consistently contradict yourself. First you harp on about how fault free the gearbox is, then how it's not the best, now how the whole car is basically fault free.
    The OP asked if there was anything they needed to look for, others have pointed out some common issues, but not you.
    You seem to have this obsession that being honest with potential buyers is not the done thing as it may put them off.
    Why don't you actually try to offer some actual, useful help to others on here for a change?
    Didn't know it was an English exam and being funny ain't your strong point, how many times do people have to say not everyone suffers and you haven't even got an Astra so you are talking about something you clearly don't even know about. You are putting of potential buyers , find another fault that is common because you are so boring

I wouldn't buy an astra in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by iamphil View Post
    I wouldn't buy an astra in the first place...
    I misread your user name and thought it was 'land fill' when I saw the corsa !!

Only joking, nice car mate. Go for the Astra J its waaaay ahead !

Didn't know it was an English exam and being funny ain't your strong point, how many times do people have to say not everyone suffers and you haven't even got an Astra so you are talking about something you clearly don't even know about. You are putting of potential buyers , find another fault that is common because you are so boring
    You really seem to struggle understanding basic concepts.
    My last post had nothing to do with exams, vehicle faults or humour. There was no humour intended, I was pointing out that your missing basic punctuation rendered your words illiterate babble. It's strange how you feel you need to have an exam to justify basic literacy skills.
    The references to vehicle faults was to highlight how you contradict yourself and they were examples of how you do this. Had you understood it properly, you would have realised that.
    It's ridiculous that pointing out what common faults could exist when a potential buyer asks, would put them off. Not every car will have faults. Potential buyers can ensure they purchase a fault free car by being armed with what to look for. It ensures they don't get ripped off, or are you happy for that to happen to people? If you are, I would certainly question your honesty and morals. People are not stupid, they are all aware that every make of car has common faults, they just want to make sure they avoid the bad ones.
    For your information, I have owned an Astra in the past, not that it has any significant relevance. You don't need to own something to be knowledgeable about it. I don't own a Boeing 747 either, but have extensive systems training on them, suppose you feel I need to buy one first!

Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vxrmjp View Post
    You really seem to struggle understanding basic concepts.
    My last post had nothing to do with exams, vehicle faults or humour. There was no humour intended, I was pointing out that your missing basic punctuation rendered your words illiterate babble. It's strange how you feel you need to have an exam to justify basic literacy skills.
    The references to vehicle faults was to highlight how you contradict yourself and they were examples of how you do this. Had you understood it properly, you would have realised that.
    It's ridiculous that pointing out what common faults could exist when a potential buyer asks, would put them off. Not every car will have faults. Potential buyers can ensure they purchase a fault free car by being armed with what to look for. It ensures they don't get ripped off, or are you happy for that to happen to people? If you are, I would certainly question your honesty and morals. People are not stupid, they are all aware that every make of car has common faults, they just want to make sure they avoid the bad ones.
    For your information, I have owned an Astra in the past, not that it has any significant relevance. You don't need to own something to be knowledgeable about it. I don't own a Boeing 747 either, but have extensive systems training on them, suppose you feel I need to buy one first!
    Can't be bothered to read it and listen to you talk about yourself once again, your boring and all you say is gearbox gearbox , not everyone in there life will suffer from it treat the car with love and it won't let you down

Can't be bothered to read it and listen to you talk about yourself once again, your boring and all you say is gearbox gearbox , not everyone in there life will suffer from it treat the car with love and it won't let you down
    Well, probably for the best as you do have trouble reading things correctly. I didn't mention 'gearbox' once, so the evidence is there for all to see!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2