I can only dream of 40mpg 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol u got heavy foot or stage 4 + ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by stefk View Post
    lol u got heavy foot or stage 4 + ?

just an update got 3 bar map sensor fitted and turbosmart actuator and has made huge difference, drives and pulls so much better, made 248bhp and 233 lbs torque, credit to GI Motorsport, had my doubts when i shouldnt have, made the decision to purchase the regal k06 conversion kit so will be getting that and have fitted by june/july hopefully, ive really caught the tuning bug, "I want more" lol, going to be quiet till the k06 is bought and fitted, thanks for the help though guys appreciated.

One other thing thorney havent replaced my intercooler "still" i pushed for a refund and was refused refund for original intercooler but John asked for invoice for airtec one i bought and he would refund me for that, so sent that and he has now said he wont refund the full cost as he would have got a discount, so waiting for him to get back to me but im really annoyed i spent £5500 with him and i have been waiting for this to be dealt with for 3 months, thank god i bought another or would have no car !!!!, keep u updated on this as this i feel will go on for sometime !!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefk View Post
    One other thing thorney havent replaced my intercooler "still" i pushed for a refund and was refused refund for original intercooler but John asked for invoice for airtec one i bought and he would refund me for that, so sent that and he has now said he wont refund the full cost as he would have got a discount, so waiting for him to get back to me but im really annoyed i spent £5500 with him and i have been waiting for this to be dealt with for 3 months, thank god i bought another or would have no car !!!!, keep u updated on this as this i feel will go on for sometime !!!

If that intercooler went pop mate you're %100 entitled to a refund! Or at least part refund or replacement or something.

"You have the right to get faulty goods replaced or repaired if it's too late to reject them. You can state your preference, but the retailer can normally choose to do whatever would be cheapest.

Under the Sale of Goods Act, the retailer must either repair or replace faulty goods 'within a reasonable time but without causing significant inconvenience'.

If the seller doesn't do this, you're entitled to claim either:

• a reduction on the purchase price, or
    • your money back, minus an amount for the usage you've had of the goods (called recision).

If the retailer refuses to repair the goods, and won't replace them either, you may have the right to arrange for someone else to repair your item, and then claim compensation from the retailer for the cost of doing this.

You have six years to take a claim to court for faulty goods in England, Wales and Northern Ireland; in Scotland you have five years.
    "

But also good to hear you got the car sorted!
    | Star Silver Corsa VXR | Milltek Turbo Back W/ Cobra Decat | Ramair Cone W/ Fog Light Air Feed | JS Performance Coolant & Intake Hoses | Airtec FMIC | 395cc Injectors | Forge Recirc | Walbro 255 fuel pump | Forge Subframe Brace | Boot Brace | 50mm H&R Springs W/ Bilstein Shocks | Mtech Short Shifter | Uniroyal Rainsports | Triple R Splitter | OPC Fog Surrounds | Mesh Lower Grille | RS Tuning Mapped | 233 BHP / 251 lb ft |

Glad to hear it's all sorted m8

VXRed

lol cheers guys but u wont believe this my car missfired at 5k rpm and hit limp mode, wont rev past 5k without missfiring going to replace coil pack see if that sorts it as plugs just been changed, had this twoce before annd was coilpack so fingers crossed, can get delphi brand new for 62 quid too so bonus

VXRed

Thanks guys, "but" u wont believe it, the car went into limp mode last night !!! missfire at 5000 rpm, had this happen before twice and turned out to be coil pack so boight new one for 62 quid try that hipefully sorts it, this is by far the most unreliable car i have ever owned and the last vauxhall for sure but of im honest i have no intention of ever selling considering the money ive spent, thanks for the info Brucerutherford will wait and see what he offers first, just really dissapointed in the aftercare i have received considering i travelled from glasgow to thorney too, wish i had choosen wg motorworks first time around, going away for a week so update after that boys, cheers.

VXRed

just a wee update, thorney refunded me gor intercooler ay long last, car still has missfire at 5k rpm, went back to GI Motorsport to find out they no longer trade under GI Motorsport, the previous owner has sold or wound the company up, was also advised the software i have is EDS and not infact a custom map, im ******, if i knew it was eds i would never have went their, now im stuck with this piss poor map that is putting me in limp mode everytime above 5k rpm, trying to contact eds to see if they will help but i have no outlet to get "their" map fixed now as GI Motorsport are no more, its such a shame that no where in scotland can offer decent custom mapping at all, if eds dont help i will need to bite the bullet and drive 600 miles to rabbid.

VXRacing ahead

Wow my corsa vxr is stage 3 and if I drive slow get 24mpg but on a fast A or B road it drops to 19mpg so if you go there you will need around 4 tanks of fuel to get back but so much fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4