+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

just seen i would be an 860 mile round trip to go to WG

7 hours 30 mins each way

VXR enough

Still closer than me!

I'd be another 140 miles/3 hours each way on top of that...gutted!
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

Quote Originally Posted by seanaldo1987 View Post
    just seen i would be an 860 mile round trip to go to WG

7 hours 30 mins each way
    ouch... we know where your next years holiday is going to be

Unless you contact Rabbid and get him to come to you ... he has been known to do tuning weekends in Ireland before
    FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
    WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
    Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
    331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

VXR enough

I would be interested in that if he was to come up to Scotland.

How does that normally work though...presumably he needs to find somewhere that will allow him to use their rolling road i presume?
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post

How does that normally work though...presumably he needs to find somewhere that will allow him to use their rolling road i presume?
    live mapping on the road

normally wants a certain number of cars
    FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
    WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
    Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
    331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

VXRed

I too would be up for it if he came here how many cars you think it needs to be before he will come up ??? seanldo1987 u think £80 quid would get u there and back ?? i get no more than 300 miles to a tank loI b

Quote Originally Posted by stefk View Post
    I too would be up for it if he came here how many cars you think it needs to be before he will come up ??? seanldo1987 u think £80 quid would get u there and back ?? i get no more than 300 miles to a tank loI b
    depends how i drive......... would probably be nearer £100-110 if i'm being honest.

sat at 65mph (not using cruise control) i can get pretty close to 40mpg on long runs. so would be pushing 350 miles out a tank.

might get that on the way down but after mapping there is no way that will happen on the way home........... i would be looking for a cheeky b road to hoon it back with the extra ponies so would probably be nearer 3 tanks of fuel all in at £45ish a pop.

so realistically............ nearer the £130-140 mark

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post

I would definitely be interested if my car was ready to be mapped. need to chuck a set of 390cc's and map to stage 2 or wait til i get a bigger FMIC as well and go straight for stage 3.

Need my gearbox done first though

VXRed

yeh 40mpg is achievable at about 60mph but as soon as i go to 70mph i get around 34 mpg, i dont know about b roads coming back lol, i got plane to london then taxi thorney to pick car up and drove back and i was cunted for days lol,would stay overnight somewhere next time, anyways ive got my new turbosmart actuator and 3 bar map sensor gettin fitted soon at gi motorsport so see where i am after this, hopefully sorts out the boost problem, fingers crossed but gi are confident it will so looking forward to getting car running as should be, i hope it sorts it cos ive spent nearly 2.5k in a fe months plus the 4.5k a year earlier so safe to say im skint for a good fee months atleast lol, I have a spare thorney motorport pace intercooler if your interested (brand new) pm if ur interested will do u good deal, any way let you guys know nxt week what the results are, fingers crossed the actuator and map snsor solve my problem.

I can only dream of 40mpg 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast