+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Remap

  1. #11
    VXRed
    Join Date
    19th November 2017
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Ok thanks for the replies il have a ring around and get some prices and figers and go from there thanks for the advice lads 👌🏼

  2. #12
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    i think i checked on sm tuning website and they said looking aropund 290bhp for stage 2 map and im ggna go stage 3 so i reckon im gna go with these guys good reputation too.id rather travel a distance and get a reliable company to do it.

  3. #13
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    i think i checked on sm tuning website and they said looking aropund 290bhp for stage 2 map and im ggna go stage 3 so i reckon im gna go with these guys good reputation too.id rather travel a distance and get a reliable company to do it.
    290 is ridiculously optimistic for Stage 2

    That's more like Stage 3 figures...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    290 is ridiculously optimistic for Stage 2

    That's more like Stage 3 figures...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yh its what i thought too but if they think they can get 290 out of stage 2 map i only want another 10.1 brake lol

  5. #15
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    yh its what i thought too but if they think they can get 290 out of stage 2 map i only want another 10.1 brake lol
    I really don't get why there is so much obsession on numbers.

    Also you are looking at the wrong figure. Yeah the torque is what you are going to feel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    I really don't get why there is so much obsession on numbers.

    Also you are looking at the wrong figure. Yeah the torque is what you are going to feel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what do u mean im looking at the wrong figure? i know the torque is what u feel but if im getting the 300bhp that i want its hardly gna have nothing is it, enough for me anyway.

  7. #17
    VXRed blooded tye_time's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th February 2017
    Posts
    358

    Default

    RnD in York also have favourable feedback.

  8. #18
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tye_time View Post
    RnD in York also have favourable feedback.
    Mmm can't remember if I checked their figures I'll have a look cheers pal

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    VXRed
    Join Date
    19th November 2017
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Thanks for all the info lads ��

  10. #20
    VXRed
    Join Date
    14th November 2017
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Courtenay map on mine is good.. but then I’ve never had a map from the others..

    Figures in my sig and it’s Stage 2..
    06 Astra VXR - Arden Blue - Stage 2
    Mapped by Courtenay Sport - 292bhp - 337lb ft
    Courtenay Sport Ko4 Turbo, Scorpion Exhaust with 200 Cell Cat,
    AEM Filter, Luk Clutch & Luk DMF & Cover
    18” Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2, Eibach Springs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts