+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bi xenon loom

VXRed

Default Bi xenon loom

Hi, i plan on purchasing a pair of bi xenons in the near future and I know i need a set of looms.. Does anyone know where to get it from? i've seen alot of people getting bi xenons lately so must be able to get it from somehwere!?

Thanks

What you're referring to is just people buying the afl unit's and running them as normal headlights. Won't need a loom, unless you were to go to the extremely arduous task of fitting the afl and all its sensors etc.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

The one person that made the full afl looms from the level sensor and the uec has now stopped makijg them, May be an impossible task to get them fully working as afls.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    MK5 VXR - Piper Turbo Back - Bilstien B8 Shocks - Eibach Sportlines - Whiteline RARB - Forge Re-circ( Yellow spring) - CDti intake - Direct feed hose Kit - Forge FMIC - Forge Actuator( Red Spring) - ANSU Fuel Pump - RnD stage 3 remap.

VXRed

Oh really? I read on here before even for the bi-xenons you'd need 2x 'adaptor harness looms'?

No not going for the full fucntion AFL's more hassle than its worth apparently.

Ah right the earth MOD looms are easy enough to come by or even make yourself by adding the missing earth for the Xenons.

MK5 VXR - Piper Turbo Back - Bilstien B8 Shocks - Eibach Sportlines - Whiteline RARB - Forge Re-circ( Yellow spring) - CDti intake - Direct feed hose Kit - Forge FMIC - Forge Actuator( Red Spring) - ANSU Fuel Pump - RnD stage 3 remap.

VXRed

Yeah I should've been more specific lol.

Easier said than done though? Haha

Nah, length of 14 guage wire, a ring crimp and some loom connections and your set, or can buy the converter looms for 40 quid

VXRed

Yeah id prefer to buy them tbh.. But this is my problem cant find out where to...

Have you or anybody got any links for somewhere/someone on here that i could get them from?

Thnaks

VXRed

No point me buying them if i cant get hold of that.. as thats all i need

+ Reply to Thread