+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'd have done the plugs and coils with you Stevie lad and shown you the 'booby traps' but it's a tad out of my way from Manchester .... lol About 5/6 hours each way and probably about £120 in gasoline - My favourite Southern County though Hampshire pal, lovely people, very pretty ladies... lol

I use a VX application which is installed on my Laptop, it's specifically configured for the Z28NET engine

Quote Originally Posted by Finn67 View Post
    I'd have done the plugs and coils with you Stevie lad and shown you the 'booby traps' but it's a tad out of my way from Manchester .... lol About 5/6 hours each way and probably about £120 in gasoline - My favourite Southern County though Hampshire pal, lovely people, very pretty ladies... lol
    Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I can manage it, will just take my time, glad you like Hampshire, I was born here and lived here all my life and I love it here, guess you live fairly close to Nick 150

How to in the how to.

How to replace coil packs.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...8&share_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah Stevie, Nick's only 15/20 mins away, he's a top guy, was very helpful to me many years back regarding a situation with a Vx dealership. We've been in touch a few times lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1796 View Post
    How to in the how to.

How to replace coil packs.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...8&share_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks Jon, really useful

The coils and plugs were replaced on the front bank (cyl 2,4 & 6) and it is not as erratic when ticking over and it pulls pretty well once the revs are up, but it is still a bit lumpy at low revs and is a little reluctant to pick up when you put your foot down, so I will now replace the coils and plugs on the back 3 cylinders which will hopefully resolve the issues.

What I find difficult to understand is that the car was working perfectly before my mechanic caused my turbo to blow and since replacing the turbo all the coils have decided not to work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2