+ Reply to Thread
    Are you VXR enough? ARCTIC MARK's Avatar

Default Regional Assistant Role - Yorkshire

Okay people, I'm looking for a Regional Assistant in time for Spring to help get this Region active again and assist in organising meets etc, so if you are active on here, live in Yorkshire and are interested in the role and of course own a Vauxhall then can you please make yourself known below.

I will leave this open until the end of Jan, Thank you.

Mark.
    Last edited by ARCTIC MARK; 21st December 2017 at 11:24 AM.
    Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 296BHP / 340ftlb Torque.

Are you VXR enough? ARCTIC MARK's Avatar

Anyone?
    Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 296BHP / 340ftlb Torque.

If no one steps forward you might get more luck when you get some people out for a meet

Astra

I am in the process of moving back up north. Unsure how long that will take and won't be before spring but if it's something you are still looking for help with by the time it happens then I'd be happy to help 👍🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread