+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    VXRed blooded

Hopefully this works

http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/Mi...g.html?filters[user]=140692502&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

not worked use
    imgur.com for pics
    FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
    WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
    Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
    331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

VXRed blooded

Hopefully working now

http://imgur.com/NQXFznk

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Mikerj22 View Post
    Hopefully working now

http://imgur.com/NQXFznk
    ****!!!
    Glad you're okay mate
    Looks like a serious impact
    Last edited by VXR-Nathan; 1st January 2018 at 01:16 AM.

VXRed

Default A very sad day for my burg

Thats terrible! Your lucky to have such minor injuries! Hopefully the drink driver get some serious penalties..

My cousin has a Fiesta ST Stage 2 running about 230bhp I think, nice car n he loves it however it comes down to personal preference.

Fiesta will have more gadgets and been a nice drive but VXRs are more fun.. but that’s my personal opinion..
    Last edited by Brett_VXR; 31st December 2017 at 04:49 PM.
    VXR Stage 2
    Mapped by Courtenay Sport - 292bhp - 337lb ft
    Courtenay Sport Ko4 Turbo, Courtenay Enlarged Tophat, Scorpion Exhaust with 200 Cell Cat, AEM Filter, Luk Clutch & Luk DMF & Cover
    18” Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2, Eibach Springs

Glad your ok

Have you considered the corsa 'E' VXR?
    Some reasonable used deals around and the interior is much better than the Fiesta.
    I would check on how secure the Fiesta is as I have heard that they are very easy to steal. I did see a recent list of cars affected by the laptop, key signal relay saga, the RS, some ST models, most German built brands etc were on it, but, no VXR models were on it.
    Speed cameras and traffic wardens are a bad idea!

VXRed blooded

I don't like the 'E' vxr at all, the looks of the Nurburgring edition are far superior in my opinion. From what I've seen the fiesta is reliable and has a good tuning potential. I was always worrying about my gearbox and engine on the vxr and I don't think I'd buy another Vauxhall. I think the fiesta is better on fuel, cheaper road tax and is much more practical than the vxr I had. It's a shame as I loved my burg as well. Pride and joy ruined by a thoughtless drunk.

bad smash glad you okay
    C0RSA VXR NURBURGRING #220

Totaly agree !!

Quote Originally Posted by vxrmjp View Post
    sorry, i can't say i agree with this.
    We need to remember that the drink driving laws are there for a reason, and a very good one. It is understandable that you favour 'softer' penalties for those who don't intentionally get into the driving seat drunk, but in reality most will think they are okay to drive.
    The potential consequences are horrific and as the op has suffered, people lose their cars or even worse, some lose their lives. No insurance payment will cover that!
    There really is no excuse, have a soft drink, a non alcoholic beer, get a taxi or have someone else drive. Failing that drink at home.
    As you correctly pointed out, there are enough dangerous 'sober' drivers, without alcohol making them worse.
    It's just a shame we don't see more roadside checks as this is something that makes the roads safer for all of us.
    To the op, very sorry to hear of the loss of your vxr, at least you are okay, things could have easily been much worse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast