+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VXR newbie

Default Boost surgeing issue

https://youtu.be/rjgFHQKQgIw

Any ideas on what could be causing it ?

It’s hard too see but how’s it driving in general and what’s exactly happening
    07 Arden blue VXR(H). 3” scorpion turbo back, pipercross cone filter, front mounted intercooler. Running stage 2 map dyno tested at 290bhp 340 lb torque.
    Black rear diffuser, black boot trim, black tinted windows. Piano black console and steering wheel trims. Carbon fibre dash trims.

Dunno but I think you need brake fluid (light on dash is the brake warning one)
    Vectra VXR 280. Milltek cat back. Courts upgraded radiator. Courts intercooler. K&N filter. Eibach springs. TD Pro race 1.2s

VXR newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Damo24LFC View Post
    It’s hard too see but how’s it driving in general and what’s exactly happening
    semms alright tbh part from setting off n sometimes when pressing back down on accelerator it will serge boost then die down again , but while driving like going to over take boost will start to come on then it will just ccome on and off like its trying to but just carnt quite do it like if you listen to the engine as you watch the boost gauage

VXR newbie

Quote Originally Posted by andy- View Post
    Dunno but I think you need brake fluid (light on dash is the brake warning one)
    i caught the handbrake a bit thats why it came on

VXRed

Mine is doing the exact same mate and been told its the boost control solenoid situated on the turbo

VXR newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit_vxr View Post
    Mine is doing the exact same mate and been told its the boost control solenoid situated on the turbo
    already changed it mate but still the same

VXR newbie

no stored fault codes eather

cud it be a slight tear in the recirc valve? i know when mine tore i was gettin turkey noise but mine was more than a slight tear lol

Vac lines all gravy?

VXRed blooded

do your self a favour and delete that video asap ...2 offences plain as day...never ever show the speedo for a start
    But anyway...yeah looks like either the boost valve is opening early due to the map sensor thinking boost is higher than really is so may need a new Map sensor Or
    Wastegate spring could be getting tired and opening on its own under boost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast