+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Back in another VXR.

Just put down a deposit for a 55 plate black estate with leather pack and power tail gate. A few bits will require some attention but it comes with a Rabbid map. More details to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid. DO88 intake kit.

Good news. Got another example to he cherish now
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Good news. Got another example to he cherish now
    Indeed mate.

'55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid. DO88 intake kit.

Quote Originally Posted by V6spike View Post
    Just put down a deposit for a 55 plate black estate with leather pack and power tail gate. A few bits will require some attention but it comes with a Rabbid map. More details to follow.

Thats good to hear!, power tailgate sounds nice....

VXRed

mine has 1 and i had no idea until it nearly chinned me haha

Quote Originally Posted by gaspode View Post
    mine has 1 and i had no idea until it nearly chinned me haha
    I just played that scenario out in my head .....

That's good news Spike, how many miles has the car done and have the chains been replaced yet.

Hope the turbo is behaving better than mine.

VXRed

glad your back in one mate as for me i couldnt afford to lose another 3 grand on a car (which i only owned a few months) imagine if some one crashed into me if i bought another one that would be me 6 grand out of pocket in less than a year that thought nearly killed me after reading your story (as i thought if it was the other persons fault you could negotiate more but looks like thats a no no) horrible situation to think your only gonna see the thick end of 1500 quid for car you pay over 4 grand for il be having a poke about the corsas and astras as i did love the vxr but will never be buying a vectra vxr again unless its less than 2 grand like lol on another note i bought a bmw 530d i paid just over 3 grand for it and the bottom book price is around 3800 rising up to 4800 so id actually get 3800 back for a car that cost over a grand less than my vxr its mental i cant understand it

Vauxhalls plummet like a fat mofo who forgot his parachute. The German prestige marque's are a lot different.

Quote Originally Posted by preemo View Post
    glad your back in one mate as for me i couldnt afford to lose another 3 grand on a car (which i only owned a few months) imagine if some one crashed into me if i bought another one that would be me 6 grand out of pocket in less than a year that thought nearly killed me after reading your story (as i thought if it was the other persons fault you could negotiate more but looks like thats a no no) horrible situation to think your only gonna see the thick end of 1500 quid for car you pay over 4 grand for il be having a poke about the corsas and astras as i did love the vxr but will never be buying a vectra vxr again unless its less than 2 grand like lol on another note i bought a bmw 530d i paid just over 3 grand for it and the bottom book price is around 3800 rising up to 4800 so id actually get 3800 back for a car that cost over a grand less than my vxr its mental i cant understand it
    Actually mate the payout was really good. The problem is they will offer you its current book price. I did a lot of homework and priced that like for like price was alit higher (against hatch and estate) luckily an estate can in the market and they settled at £50 less than the asking price. But I did a fair deal and was about £300 better off until a hit and run in a car park on my hire car. So that’s being repaired as I speak so not list a great deal.

You have to persevere with them. I just refused the offer. If you have proof if re sale value you’ll be ok.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast