+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    VXR enough

Default My old astra vxr BR05LEO now back on original reg FE58CKP

Was playing about on DVLA website and decided to see if my old vxr was still alive -- put in the reg number and it showed no tax or insurance on it -- I'm very interested to find out what's happened to it and I spent a fortune on it in the six years I owned it -- any information would be most appreciated -- so whats happened to FE58CKP -- please help - cheers Leo

VXR enough

Cheers for the info but don't want to pay was just enquiring if anyone knows what's happened to it - maybe it's been written of ?

That website say it was mot’d in July but it’s got no tax might just sorn it for winter there are a few folk on here that don’t use theirs in the winter months
    07 Arden blue VXR(H). 3” scorpion turbo back, pipercross cone filter, front mounted intercooler. Running stage 2 map dyno tested at 290bhp 340 lb torque.
    Black rear diffuser, black boot trim, black tinted windows. Piano black console and steering wheel trims. Carbon fibre dash trims.

VXR enough

Yeah but it's also not showing any insurance

Probably garages I wouldn’t pay insurance if I had it stored for winter
    07 Arden blue VXR(H). 3” scorpion turbo back, pipercross cone filter, front mounted intercooler. Running stage 2 map dyno tested at 290bhp 340 lb torque.
    Black rear diffuser, black boot trim, black tinted windows. Piano black console and steering wheel trims. Carbon fibre dash trims.

Could of sworn someone put up I’ve brought this car with that reg a while ago and someone mentioned turbo going on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rksmith View Post
    Could of sworn someone put up I’ve brought this car with that reg a while ago and someone mentioned turbo going on it

Yeah I’am sure of it too!
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

VXRed

I own this vehicle, wish I didn't to be honest. ive drove it just under 2000miles in 6 months. about 750 of these miles was to and from the dealership to rectify problems. its now laid up with gearbox issues, needs turbo as smokes and has done since week 2 of owning. battery drain, its a 3rd car for me so can sit for a few weeks without starting. never starts if left for more than 5 days. the garage said they had to fit a cat convertor for mot and exhaust always knocks and burnt the paint on back bumper where it rubs against it and sits on the piss. its still really clean. sad but I probably cleaned it more than I drove it, dirtiest its ever been was when i drove it back to garage to get repaired. someone timed the sale right

Oh dear how much you pay for it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast