+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default NEED HELP!!! Corsa D VXR Arctic edition cutting out randomly

Hi Guys I'm new to the site. Just joined because I'm trying to save my Corsa. Its an 09 and has done 105k. I was hoping to keep it for another year as I love it so much. The problem is that it cuts out randomly. Originally I thought it might be electrical but tested the battery and alternator and they seemed ok. It has been at thurlby motors in louth for nearly 2 weeks now and has only faulted once with them. No error codes on diagnostics and fuel pressure is fine according to them. I serviced it 5k miles ago and included new plugs and coil pack at the same time. I'm really confused by it and really don't want to have to get rid if we cant work out what the issue is. Ive had no problems with it at all up to now. Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Daz

VXR newbie

Spoke to the garage earlier, they have found swarf in the fuel tank. They are now fitting a new fuel pump to it so hopefully this will be the answer

hope that sorts it out
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

VXR newbie

Fuel pump didn't sort it, still cuts out.........

I think its a crank sensor but the garage are saying that it would throw up an error code. I'm starting to wonder about Thurlby motors tbh.........

+ Reply to Thread