+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VXRed

Default yc56yff mwp performance

Hi guys,

Looking at getting another Vectra. Seen one for sale at mwp. just wondered if its anybodys from on here??
    Arden vectra vxr 09

Quote Originally Posted by stefan7153 View Post
    Hi guys,

Looking at getting another Vectra. Seen one for sale at mwp. just wondered if its anybodys from on here??
    Hi I got my vec estate from them just check .check.and check again mine came with some gremlins and took an age and lots Of heated chats to get sorted not what you would expect for a six grand plus price tag .thats two years ago now tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought they were quite reputable
    Vectra VXR 280. Milltek cat back. Courts upgraded radiator. Evo intercooler

Quote Originally Posted by andy- View Post
    I always thought they were quite reputable
    How much. There are few examples out there if you have a look on autotrader etc. MWP offer high end prices on low mileage cars and each buyer has there own issues. I personally have never had a bad experience.

'55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid.

They had a red one for sale before Xmas and it was stunning. 5k was my limit though
    Vectra VXR 280. Milltek cat back. Courts upgraded radiator. Evo intercooler

Buying the car was a great experience getting the silly little things done was not .they are reputable but just like Motor traders (I work in the trade ) donít like doing things for free I think it was more I saved hard for a perfect example and in my mind I didnít get it .now it is .and has only 61k on it and itís my daily driver

yeah I must me mad thinking of letting it go tho as Iíve just got a jetski and canít bring myself to put the towbar on her

VXRed

i bought mine from them in feb and never got the bloody cat pipe off them, its due mopt soon so that might become an issue lol,
    is it possible for me to trace the prev owner myself?

Quote Originally Posted by gaspode View Post
    i bought mine from them in feb and never got the bloody cat pipe off them, its due mopt soon so that might become an issue lol,
    is it possible for me to trace the prev owner myself?
    whats the issue with the cat mate? just get OBD reader and knock out the light mate. im sure you can trace the previous owners via DVLA
    '55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by V6spike View Post
    whats the issue with the cat mate? just get OBD reader and knock out the light mate. im sure you can trace the previous owners via DVLA
    no issue fella apart from the prev owner had a decat but did it sensibly with a cat that could be bolted back up for mot, mwp didnt have it and didnt chase it up (and i forgot!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast