+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My Corsa D VXR

Quote Originally Posted by craigybaby View Post
    My bad didn’t see that bit hahahaha
    haha Don't have oil gauges myself just always went for the 10 minutes ish and its worked for me lol.

Do you have an oil gauge on the corsa? Was always intrigued as to where you'd tap the sensor into.
    | Star Silver Corsa VXR | Milltek Turbo Back W/ Cobra Decat | Ramair Cone W/ Fog Light Air Feed | JS Performance Coolant & Intake Hoses | Airtec FMIC | 395cc Injectors | Forge Recirc | Walbro 255 fuel pump | Forge Subframe Brace | Boot Brace | 50mm H&R Springs W/ Bilstein Shocks | Mtech Short Shifter | Uniroyal Rainsports | Triple R Splitter | OPC Fog Surrounds | Mesh Lower Grille | RS Tuning Mapped | 233 BHP / 251 lb ft |

Quote Originally Posted by Brucerutherford View Post
    haha Don't have oil gauges myself just always went for the 10 minutes ish and its worked for me lol.

Do you have an oil gauge on the corsa? Was always intrigued as to where you'd tap the sensor into.
    Nah never installed one on the Corsa but would be summot I would like to fit also
    xbox addy -turboyoda85

Sump plug I believe.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

VXRed

Thanks for the compliments and tips. I only knew about the P1 etc (headlamp welcome etc) but I'll look at the other menu too.

Scorpion cat back sounded wicked for a few days then I noticed the "phut phut" (best way I can describe it). I thought at first she was idling funny but she wasn't hunting or anything like that. She's blowing, so got to take her back to the fitters on Thursday for them to sort it out.

In other news (which is ******* amazing news for me at least) I have paid for and arranged for Stage 1 engine upgrade (and the extras...springs etc) with WG Motorworks next month. Also, ordered the Airtec Intercooler to be put on her before Rabbid show up 2 days later at WG to map her for me. Short shifter is happening too. They have discontinued the ARP head studs apparently, which will be refunded to me. It's all happening around my birthday too.....gonna be a fun one driving back to Wales from Kent methinks

Still not got more pics of her yet but if Warren is cool with it, I'll take some at WG when she's getting the work done.

Quote Originally Posted by MunsonVXR View Post
    In other news (which is ******* amazing news for me at least) I have paid for and arranged for Stage 1 engine upgrade (and the extras...springs etc) with WG Motorworks next month. Also, ordered the Airtec Intercooler to be put on her before Rabbid show up 2 days later at WG to map her for me. Short shifter is happening too.
    You'll love it mate, makes a tremendous difference to the car, not just the power but the way it drives is a huge improvement.

Also got the short shifter on mine and it's a great little upgrade, makes the gear change feel so much more precise!
    | Star Silver Corsa VXR | Milltek Turbo Back W/ Cobra Decat | Ramair Cone W/ Fog Light Air Feed | JS Performance Coolant & Intake Hoses | Airtec FMIC | 395cc Injectors | Forge Recirc | Walbro 255 fuel pump | Forge Subframe Brace | Boot Brace | 50mm H&R Springs W/ Bilstein Shocks | Mtech Short Shifter | Uniroyal Rainsports | Triple R Splitter | OPC Fog Surrounds | Mesh Lower Grille | RS Tuning Mapped | 233 BHP / 251 lb ft |

VXRed

You'll love it mate, makes a tremendous difference to the car, not just the power but the way it drives is a huge improvement.

Also got the short shifter on mine and it's a great little upgrade, makes the gear change feel so much more precise!
    Yeah I love the car as she is tbh but the fear of the piston 4 going is taming me down a little. 40% less distance to throw the gear stick must be massive, (she's going in pretty standard and hopefully being turned in a beast by the the time I get her back).

Already planning the turbo upgrade

I'm guessing Rabbid will do a stage 1 on a catback alone, but little point putting the Airtec on before putting a full zaust sytem on IMO, Its what lets the car breath to get full potential.

Nice looking motor by the way.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by churchwxm View Post
    I'm guessing Rabbid will do a stage 1 on a catback alone, but little point putting the Airtec on before putting a full zaust sytem on IMO, Its what lets the car breath to get full potential.

Nice looking motor by the way.
    Well that remains to be seen but they (Warren and Richard) are the experts so I'll let them make the call on which map she needs. I have asked for a Stage 2 Rabbid remap (with injector upgrade) after the forging is done (which is wicked because it saves me driving to Basingstoke as well as Kent).

Having the Airtec is going to be better than not having it and gives me options. Pre cat delete and sports cat into the Scorpion is an option too, but I am already in for a tad over £3000 already.

I would like to see 230-240BHP from this little venture, I'd be happy with that for now. I think it's probably realistic

VXR newbie

Great car I love the Ardens

VXR newbie

I went stage 3 this week on my 14 plate arden with the work done by WG Motorworks and I love it Rabbid tuned you won't regret it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast