+ Reply to Thread

Default Corsa E heated windscreen for a Corsa D

My last car was a Ford which had the heated front windscreen. Ever since ive had my vxr ive really missed that feature, especially with some of the cold frosty mornings we've had recently.

My thinking is; would the new heated windscreens from the Corsa E VXR fit onto the shape of the corsa D, and then wire it into the rear de-misting button?

I would definitely consider this if it would be a straight swap and easily wired in
    Sapphire Black Corsa VXR - Northern Ireland

Theoretically it would work, but I'm not sure if the windscreens are the same...

Might be worth asking these guys: http://www.heatedwindscreen.com/acat...indscreen.html
    Last edited by 20Drift; 11th January 2018 at 11:32 PM.
    Corsa VXR - Stage 2 Rabbid Remapped
    TD Pro Race 1.2's | Airtec Intercooler | Brembo Drilled/Grooved Discs | K&N 57s Induction | NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    Remus 3 Piece | EP Silencer Delete | Remus Cat Back | 5000K HIDs | Boost & Water Temp Gauge | Pressed Plates

VXR enough

Interesting idea and i can see where you're coming from as i've had 5x mk3 mondeos.

For me its that much of a problem, my 1.6 doesn't come out in frosty weather as i use the 1.4 - it doesn't have a heated screen but the heated seats and steering wheel more than make up for it
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

VXR Nothing comes close vr55vxr's Avatar

The cost of replacing the windowscreen will be very expensive

+ Reply to Thread