Closed Thread
    VXR newbie

Default Stretched timing chains 2010 2.8 V6 . Help contact nick150

I have been unable to send a message to nick150 as his message box is full. Is there any other way of contacting him please.
    I need a timing chains replacement kit fitted for a Saab 9-5 2.8 V6 XWD 2010 which has the same engine as the insignia VXR. I am finding it very difficult to find anyone who can do this for a reasonable price. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I live in Norfolk but happy to travel for quality repair.
    Many thanks.

Welcome aboard VxRO mate
    PM Sent
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

VXR newbie

Hello all, I'm new to the forum, I don't have a Vauxhall, recently purchased a saab turbo x with the same lump as in your lots vectras so ive heard ... anyway the guys on the saab forums sent me over here to search for the knowledgable nick150 ... Anyway I'm in the same position as the OP, where are you nick ????

VXR newbie

I’m trying to get hold of him too. Saggy chains on a siggy vxr needing replacing and I read he is the top man for the job

VXR newbie

Nick150 I'm wanting some advice too could you pm me please

PM's sent
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

Closed Thread