+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    VXR enough
    Join Date
    26th February 2012
    Posts
    1,746

    Default front pads- brembo or ferodo?

    not doing any track days, just normal driving and the odd twisty b road. fluid and hel lines to be added at the same time. Which would be more suitable

  2. #2
    VXR enough Cal93's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th August 2011
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    I went Yellowstuff and there alright but my mechanic said I should have went Brembo, that's all he would use and he's been tinkering with vxr's for longer than I have been alive.

  3. #3
    VXR enough
    Join Date
    26th February 2012
    Posts
    1,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cal93 View Post
    I went Yellowstuff and there alright but my mechanic said I should have went Brembo, that's all he would use and he's been tinkering with vxr's for longer than I have been alive.
    nice one pal, thought as much just needed that second opinion

  4. #4
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    15,498

    Default

    Everyone loves ferodo. Personally anything other than the oe pads has always felt worse to me.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  5. #5
    VXR enough
    Join Date
    26th February 2012
    Posts
    1,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Everyone loves ferodo. Personally anything other than the oe pads has always felt worse to me.
    Not interested in ds2500 at that price, ebc range seem to get mixed reviews, brembo popped up on google search which made me ask the question

  6. #6
    VXR "Appreciated" VeXeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th January 2014
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Everyone loves ferodo.
    Been there, broke the friction material away from the backing plate on Ferodos.
    Did the same to a set of Yellowstuffs.
    And to a set of genuine Honda pads years ago.

  7. #7
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    15,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VeXeR View Post
    Been there, broke the friction material away from the backing plate on Ferodos.
    Did the same to a set of Yellowstuffs.
    And to a set of genuine Honda pads years ago.
    I think you drive wrong ......
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  8. #8
    VXR "Appreciated" VeXeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th January 2014
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    I think you drive wrong ......
    Tell that to the bodies in my back garden. Bumper fodder.

  9. #9
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    15,498

    Default

    We all know brembo quality. I've never tried them personally. Let us know what they're like.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  10. #10
    VXR enough
    Join Date
    26th February 2012
    Posts
    1,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    We all know brembo quality. I've never tried them personally. Let us know what they're like.
    Got the brembo`s fitted so will give fb be it good or bad after bed in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts