Default Remaping

i have astra h opc have all this done have :
    cylinder head polished port
    stem seals updated
    all gaskets replaced
    miltek full exhaust system
    cross over delete kit
    fmic running stock turbo at 1bar ...

frist dyno run was 235bhp at wheels an 265bhp at engine is this stock or did it change an 243fpt

after mapping it 245 at wheels and 280bhp at engine at 1.5 bar boost drops off to 1.2 after 5k

he said hes goin to look at the runs and maps and get back to me as he said we car get more easy out off car

whats the max boost before rods go etc

SOMeone mentioned the other day about torque over 340lb is a ticking bomb on standard rods
    07 Arden blue VXR(H). 3” scorpion turbo back, pipercross cone filter, front mounted intercooler. Running stage 2 map dyno tested at 290bhp 340 lb torque.
    Black rear diffuser, black boot trim, black tinted windows. Piano black console and steering wheel trims. Carbon fibre dash trims.

VXRed

Thats pretty low torque results for stage 1...always seen figures closer to 280 or 290fpt so definitely more to come once he mods the map to your car mods.

Boost pressure wise on the stock turbo its about a match...turbo max's out close to the rods normal limit but all depends on the rest of the engine...ie mileage and history for good oil changes and considerate driving style.

VXRed

torquw after was 330 ....215k km engine is 180psi across all 4 ....i drive normal 2k rev change gear ever now again wack it

VXRed

Sounds pretty good then.

VXRed

are these good figures cause i see people running 280bhp with just exhust sytem but is that 280bhp at wheel or engine ...im confussed

+ Reply to Thread