+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seat covers

VXRed

Default Seat covers

Hi

Just wondering if any of you are using seat covers in your vectra vxr's. As I work on the highways I get filthy during the day so keep a clean uniform in my locker for when I finish work, been looking at seat covers but none of them look like they fit very well. Can any one recommend any good seat covers that look pretty good as well as protect my seats.

Thanks.
    Chris.

Courts sell VXR branded ones not sure if they fit the Vectra seats though as they're bigger than the Astra/Zafira/Meriva ones

They are really nice though
    Vectra VXR 280. Milltek cat back. Courts upgraded radiator. Courts intercooler. K&N filter. Eibach springs. TD Pro race 1.2s

I bought them a long long time ago for my vectra when i took it to Courts to get mapped. They do look good but dont sit properly due to the bolsters, they are too tight. I still have mine in a bag somewhere. Wonder if they will sit better on my insignia?
    My Vauxhall history - 92 Cavalier GSI 2000 4x4, 99 Vectra B GSI, 04 Vectra C GSI, 08 Vectra VXR, 15 Insignia VXR

VXRed

Cheers for the replies, think a phone call to courts might be in order then.

Recently purchased one of these for a corsa.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

Hi I’ve got a wurth one on mine cut two tiny holes to put the head rest through still a bit tight but works .snap on do a large one to fit sports seats but their a lot of money for seat cover ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR enough

I got 2 heavy duty faux leather Draper ones for my Corsa;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Draper-2259.../dp/B008RXS9K0

Loads of material to go over the bolsters.

They do look a bit Mad Max and my dad constantly laughs at how crap they look but they do the job...you'd probably just want to fit them when needed rather than leaving them in all the time like i do.

Its a grey faux leather so good match for the plastics IMO but not what you'd call exactly "tailored" fitment...just slip over the headrest and a bit of elastic to hold it in place at the seat adjuster.

As i said they do the job...i've no worries about climbing into the car with oily trousers on.
    Corsa SRI Turbo and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE

I've got a Courtenays one and it fits better then most, not perfect but it fits.

VxDC Derbyshire Regional Organiser. Find out more about the Vauxhall Drivers' Club.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by harvey View Post
    I've got a Courtenays one and it fits better then most, not perfect but it fits.

Brilliant. Are these Courtney covers compatible with the seat air bags?

I'm sure they will rip if the airbag went off so I'd say yes
    VxDC Derbyshire Regional Organiser. Find out more about the Vauxhall Drivers' Club.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast