+ Reply to Thread

Default My Corsa vxr 2nd times the charm

Well as I’m back in a Corsa again thought I would start a progress thread hopefully this one serves me better then my last one lmao. I picked it up Friday and so far the only thing I’ve done is change the expansion tank cap as it was leaking other than that it’s how I purchased it the mods I’ve seen on it so far is a Remus exhaust system lowered on springs and some sort of universal filter lol.

Only got a couple of pics as it took me all day to clean it the paintwork was terrible I went through 2 clay bars as well as having to machine a couple of panels I’m not sure about the Wheels and stripes but I like it cuz it’s different to others I’ve seen Hmm decisions decisions

Future plans are bodyshop first as it has bodywork issues then I’m gonna get it into wg for a forge build I don’t wanna chase numbers but I’m hoping for around 300bhp ish but obvs that’s a long way off but that’s the end goal if anyone wants to follow my build on YouTube my username is yodaracing but will keep he updates on here coming anyway

Cheers
    Craig
    Last edited by craigybaby; 14th January 2018 at 09:06 PM.
    xbox addy -turboyoda85

car looks sweet mate...BUT lol i wud get rid of that side vxr white stripe i personally think its as bad as having go faster stripes down the middle lmfao but end of the day mate its your motor if u like it rags to what every1 else thinks

Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    car looks sweet mate...BUT lol i wud get rid of that side vxr white stripe i personally think its as bad as having go faster stripes down the middle lmfao but end of the day mate its your motor if u like it rags to what every1 else thinks

Haha yea I know I’m still unsure but it adds 10bhp apparantly hahahah
    xbox addy -turboyoda85

VXRed

Nice looking car, it looks very tidy, I like the wheels but the stripes look a bit naff.

Yorkie

Thought I would do a small update not done much to the car since I’ve got it gave it a full service using genuine service parts from Vauxhall’s which was cheaper than I expected tbh next I changed the bonnet as the laquer peel was driving me crazy so found a low miles Corsa that was breaking and got the bonnet off that next I installed this

Which turned into a headache fitting those adaptors are crap lol

And today I received this

The filter that came with it was a cheap shocking universal thing that you could spin with your hand lol

So from this

To this

Also added this sticker and vxr badge with the blue r sorry car is dirty in this pic believe it or not I only cleaned it yesterday this weather is doing my head in lol

That’s all for now sorry it’s a boring one thanks for looking
    xbox addy -turboyoda85

+ Reply to Thread