+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spray wax

Auto finesse one seems to last 6-8 weeks on my car. Just as good as the gyeon stuff but cheaper

Autoglym have just released a new higher end wax than the HD but I can't remember the name of it but the guy on the forensics detailing channel on YouTube recently tested it with good results.

You should give a hard wax a go as they are more durable.
    Last edited by iamphil; 25th January 2018 at 08:35 PM.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

I normally put on a layer of AG HD wax after a wash but looking for a quick spray wax for inbetween main wax jobs.

Like the other day i mamaged to get it washed and dried but started raining when i come around to waxing, luckily i still had some AG Aquawax left and was able to apply it because it can be applied wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Cloak View Post
    I normally put on a layer of AG HD wax after a wash but looking for a quick spray wax for inbetween main wax jobs.

Like the other day i mamaged to get it washed and dried but started raining when i come around to waxing, luckily i still had some AG Aquawax left and was able to apply it because it can be applied wet.
    Would you recommend the AG aqua wax? I've never used a spray wax before.

Should never use a spray wax in lieu of a more long lasting sealant. It's best used as a top up on maintenance washes.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by iamphil View Post
    Would you recommend the AG aqua wax? I've never used a spray wax before.
    If correctly correcrapplied it does its job for a short while, normally lasts until the next wash.

As you can see in the picture its still beading (washed the car on the 22nd) and whilst driving it does run off very easily.

I would buy more but with better products out there id rather try them and have better results.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Cloak View Post
    If correctly correcrapplied it does its job for a short while, normally lasts until the next wash.

As you can see in the picture its still beading (washed the car on the 22nd) and whilst driving it does run off very easily.

I would buy more but with better products out there id rather try them and have better results.
    Thanks.

Meg’s X-press spray wax is great and around £30 for a US gallon. I’ve used a few and this is as good as any.

VXRacing ahead

Aqua wax is quite good , got some good beeding off of it . Good for in between sessions , and even good results after no prep work with no time . Does take a bit longer to dry the car and buff it out , then AG quick detailer . !4 quidish ,2 decent MF cloths and 500ml of Aqua wax , which should last ages as you don't need much a bargain.

I've still got a full 500ml bottle of meguiars spray wax which was included in a kit I bought from halfords when they had deal's on cleaning products last year and I've yet to give it a try.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3