+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Spray wax

  1. #21
    VXR enough Raiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st May 2014
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Auto finesse one seems to last 6-8 weeks on my car. Just as good as the gyeon stuff but cheaper

  2. #22
    VXRacing ahead iamphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th January 2017
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Autoglym have just released a new higher end wax than the HD but I can't remember the name of it but the guy on the forensics detailing channel on YouTube recently tested it with good results.

    You should give a hard wax a go as they are more durable.
    Last edited by iamphil; 25th January 2018 at 09:35 PM.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

  3. #23
    VXR enough Desert_Cloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st December 2014
    Posts
    1,429

    Default

    I normally put on a layer of AG HD wax after a wash but looking for a quick spray wax for inbetween main wax jobs.

    Like the other day i mamaged to get it washed and dried but started raining when i come around to waxing, luckily i still had some AG Aquawax left and was able to apply it because it can be applied wet.

  4. #24
    VXRacing ahead iamphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th January 2017
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Cloak View Post
    I normally put on a layer of AG HD wax after a wash but looking for a quick spray wax for inbetween main wax jobs.

    Like the other day i mamaged to get it washed and dried but started raining when i come around to waxing, luckily i still had some AG Aquawax left and was able to apply it because it can be applied wet.
    Would you recommend the AG aqua wax? I've never used a spray wax before.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

  5. #25
    VXR Nod Left, Nod Right w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    13,492

    Default

    Should never use a spray wax in lieu of a more long lasting sealant. It's best used as a top up on maintenance washes.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  6. #26
    VXR enough Desert_Cloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st December 2014
    Posts
    1,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamphil View Post
    Would you recommend the AG aqua wax? I've never used a spray wax before.
    If correctly correcrapplied it does its job for a short while, normally lasts until the next wash.

    As you can see in the picture its still beading (washed the car on the 22nd) and whilst driving it does run off very easily.

    I would buy more but with better products out there id rather try them and have better results.

  7. #27
    VXRacing ahead iamphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th January 2017
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Cloak View Post
    If correctly correcrapplied it does its job for a short while, normally lasts until the next wash.

    As you can see in the picture its still beading (washed the car on the 22nd) and whilst driving it does run off very easily.

    I would buy more but with better products out there id rather try them and have better results.
    Thanks.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

  8. #28
    VXRacing ahead Kingsxfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st July 2014
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Meg’s X-press spray wax is great and around £30 for a US gallon. I’ve used a few and this is as good as any.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts