+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Vectra VXR

7/11/2018

Not a lot to report on recently, had the dreaded "safeguard check" appear which with a trip to e fellow VXR owner with T2 shows the boot switch is throwing the bcm into a tizzy so ill investigate in due course. had a new battery fitted and interior bulbs as halfords had these new ultra bright 501's in so gave them a try, they're actually really good nice and white

Did the gearbox oil. Easy job, tbh I can feel little difference it wasn't bad before and the oil that came out wasnt as bad as I thought so I recon its been done before

Vectra VXR 280. Milltek cat back. Courts upgraded radiator. Courts intercooler. K&N filter. Eibach springs. TD Pro race 1.2s

VXRed

What 501 bulbs were they mate, are they led's. I'm after some new side light and number plate lights but don't want the normal canbus hassles with error messages and flickering.

Just halfords own brand, they're a new range they have out. Very bright white light.
    Vectra VXR 280. Milltek cat back. Courts upgraded radiator. Courts intercooler. K&N filter. Eibach springs. TD Pro race 1.2s

VXRed

Cheers mate, think I might have to give them a go.

VXRed blooded

Yup, were highlighted a few years ago on vec c forum and also how to stop flickering in the how2’s
    Vectra VXR estate 07

Lovely motor mate, looks great in lightning silver. Same colour + wheel combo as my astra h vxr.

Also interested in these Halfords bulbs so may take a look tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    08' Silver Lightning Astra VXR

Ollie ive only ever seen a Astra in Silver lightning once must be rare in them as well

Yea led's done agree with Vectra C's, my number plate lights do flciker when the cars locked and unlocked but thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by andy- View Post
    Ollie ive only ever seen a Astra in Silver lightning once must be rare in them as well

Yea led's done agree with Vectra C's, my number plate lights do flciker when the cars locked and unlocked but thats it.
    Im led to believe only 150 were made in the colour, some others say 138.

Either way it isn't many!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    08' Silver Lightning Astra VXR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3