+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Vectra VXR

Default My Vectra VXR

Picked this up a week ago 75k, silver lightning. Seems to have a few options as well

-Full colour sat nav
    -Auto wipers
    -Auto dimming mirrors

Its had a backbox at some point not sure what the make is though, sounds ok

Short term plans are a full service then get the wheels done with new rubber. Then get a pre-cat delete and a map

Only got 2 pics for now as shes dirty and we've had horrible weather so not had the chance to clean

Vectra VXR 280. Milltek cat back. Courts upgraded radiator. Courts intercooler. K&N filter. Eibach springs. TD Pro race 1.2s

Nice mate.
    Arden all the way !

Nice mate and super rare

VXRed blooded

Looks nice. 24 silver lightening made I think.

Exhaust looks a little like Miltek but sits further out.

If you aren't on there already, there is a Facebook page "Vectra VXR Owners" that is very active.

VXRed

Nice looking car you got there mate.

Bit of an update-

The exhaust is a Milltek as it has a rattle from the drivers box and a slight blow, going to get it looked at in due course as it sounds a bit quiet

Fitted led number plate lights

New pollen filter and removed the stupid bung

Oil change (bought 10l of oil) and a new fuel filter

Give it a clean

Had the car for a month now, returning around 27mpg which is ok I guess for one of these. Also gave it a good look over so I know what needs done over the next few months-

- IDS+ needs replaced at the front, hit a huge pothole and my N/S front shock is leaking slightly. Going to stay OEM but fit Eibachs all round
    -Wheels need done badly, 2 are buckled so going to get them refurbished and painted next month
    -Few exterior changed, wind deflectors, new plates and holders and get the front bumper repainted as it has a but of lacquer peel
    -Evap valve is noisy , can get a new one from the USA half the price than VX. Seems to be a common fault with these
    Vectra VXR 280. Milltek cat back. Courts upgraded radiator. Courts intercooler. K&N filter. Eibach springs. TD Pro race 1.2s

Eagle eyed might notice my coolant hoses, ive always wondered why they're routed different. Turns out I have a Courtney upgraded rad fitted never knew that until I had a good look earlier. Never clicked on that it sits around 87 on the motorway either I just thought it was the weather

Whats the front splitter

Ive no idea never seen any with one either. When im under the car next ill try see if it has any branding

cheers matey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast