+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dump valve hks

VXRed

google translation is my friends 🤣, I changed the spring on the forge and the light would seem to be gone, I would do a better test this weekend, thank you for your answers

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax2574 View Post
    google translation is my friends 🤣, I changed the spring on the forge and the light would seem to be gone, I would do a better test this weekend, thank you for your answers
    Did you have to use a stronger or weaker spring?
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

VXRed

hello yes i put the weakest green spring but after 25 miles, the light returned and a big loss of power is felt, I do not know what to do, someone can show me the hookup done for the hose recirculation please

I would imagine it's just because you've fitted a DV mate. The car doesn't like dumping boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

after several people, the bailey does not have any problem on corsa yet it is an external too, i would just like to know the exact connection of traffic to try

Get rid of the dump valve and replace with a standard or uprated recirculation valve.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

here you go
    Attached Images
    bailely dv,pipercross cone filter,hid 6000k,tinted windows headlights,stoplights,samco blue hoses,count`s hoses,steimentz front grill Courtney sport flowmaster Forge Strut Brace forge rec valve custom made i/c & pipe work full miltek exhaust,scangaugeII,shadow pro barometer,shadow pro etg,MTech Short Shifter,powerflex engine mount

VXRed

did you keep the original internal dump valve? I installed a shutter plate instead and I do not know what to do with the white hose that plugs into it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2