+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Wheel speed sensor fault - C0035 (06)

God I hope your not related to my old boss Angus Steward he was from up there. Lol
    No need to to cry just ask loads on here to help.....(when sober!!!)
    What sort of software you got ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1796 View Post
    God I hope your not related to my old boss Angus Steward he was from up there. Lol
    No need to to cry just ask loads on here to help.....(when sober!!!)
    What sort of software you got ??

Got the usual diagnostic gear and another box of tricks that I only had a single use for when reinstalling a map that I got from my EDS IPF

Are you VXR enough?

Well, was out today and stripped down the wheel hub and both the hub and the wheel speed sensor were in two parts. So I thought ah, that's the problem. I did purchase a wheel speed sensor to try but it seems even though I was advised it was the correct part it was infact smaller in circumference than the one that came off. Anyway, I did buy a genuine hub just in case and off came the old and fitted the new. Unfortunately the fault code is still there and no matter what I try I can't get the code to clear. I did mention on another thread that my diagnostic prog keeps telling me it doesn't recognise the code index for the abs etc so I wondered if it was that but seeing the state of the old hub I recon that is partly to blame. Might have to admit defeat and take it to vx to see what they can do?

Are you VXR enough?

Tried disconnecting the battery for a while to clear out the codes? My reader doesn't recognise my ABS when it reads everything. In cases like that I disconnect the battery for a while to clear out all the codes.

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by mikez1 View Post
    Tried disconnecting the battery for a while to clear out the codes? My reader doesn't recognise my ABS when it reads everything. In cases like that I disconnect the battery for a while to clear out all the codes.
    The battery was disconnected as soon as I went out to the car and was reconnected once I'd finished up, around a couple of hours as I decided to do a full oil change on gearbox and engine and also filters etc. Not sure if that was long enough? My next port of call might be the wiring but I'm not sure?

Another question though, is both the right/left wiring harness interchangeable or are they side fitted only?

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by sinbrad View Post
    The battery was disconnected as soon as I went out to the car and was reconnected once I'd finished up, around a couple of hours as I decided to do a full oil change on gearbox and engine and also filters etc. Not sure if that was long enough? My next port of call might be the wiring but I'm not sure?

Another question though, is both the right/left wiring harness interchangeable or are they side fitted only?
    Whilst I'm asking questions, can anyone tell me how to identify which part I would need if I did go ahead and purchase a replacement harness. I managed to find various part numbers but they all have different "ident" no's and when I look them up online they all have different prices. Is there a place I can go to in order to find this information, probably vx?

When you do a dtc check and look at it,is it in red (present) or black (passed).
    Did you choose an identifier closest to yours.
    Also if you go in engine data lists three of them can’t remember which one it’ll show abs sensor readings.
    The wiring would of thought would be inter changeable.

Are you VXR enough?

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by mikez1 View Post
    It does in a way but puzzled as to why 13215183 WZ1 doesn't state left or right hand side?

Probably as 13128357 is left and 13128269 is right from ecat24
    Wz1 probably universal.
    As I said earlier check engine data for abs sensor readings to check what it’s saying, swap leads over to see if it transfers fault to o/s/f

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast