+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by azza15 View Post
    Cracking read this thread is! took me a good while to wade through it all
    Would love to pick your brains regarding the piano black cd70/screen, were you able to pick up everything you needed off amazon as I cant seem to find owt?
    Need to update my stereo and in two minds on keeping with the oe piano black or that eonon you linked! looks the business and no aux is slowly driving me insane!
    Thanks mate....

I got my CD70 / CID from eBay after having a nightmare with the Eonon, TBH im glad the Eonon turned out to be gash.

Keep your eyes peeled on eBay or facebook groups will be your best bet for the CD70 / CID

With the CID try and get the BN screen if you can, No worries if not as the firmware can be updated by someone with t2
    Astra H OPC - CDTi Conversion with K&N Panel Filter | Iridium NGK Plugs | Custom Rocker Cover | Various Orange hoses | CD70 / CID upgrade | Interior LEDs | BMW Mini Sport Aerial | Insignia Washers | Courtenay High Flow Plenum | Hekos | MWP S1 Remap

VXR newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kopite81 View Post
    Thanks mate....

I got my CD70 / CID from eBay after having a nightmare with the Eonon, TBH im glad the Eonon turned out to be gash.

Keep your eyes peeled on eBay or facebook groups will be your best bet for the CD70 / CID

With the CID try and get the BN screen if you can, No worries if not as the firmware can be updated by someone with t2
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NAVI-CD70...cAAOSwsGlatNfN something along these lines is the type I'm after then to get a setup similar to yours? only issue is the colour! between 350-400quid the kind of prices I should be expecting for this btw?
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by azza15 View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NAVI-CD70...cAAOSwsGlatNfN something along these lines is the type I'm after then to get a setup similar to yours? only issue is the colour! between 350-400quid the kind of prices I should be expecting for this btw?
    cheers
    Exactly that kind of thing mate. Mine came from a European seller in a listing just like that. He even programmed it to my car before shipping it so it just slotted straight in. There are piano black ones about they're just that little bit harder to find. I went with charcoal grey because I've ditched all my piano black for carbon dipped panels and I found the charcoal grey matched the carbon effect better.

Obviously I've had the smd conversion afterwards.
    Last edited by w20adm; 13th June 2018 at 11:36 AM.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

It’s snow Sunday again but with a twist. We have a guest on the drive today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Astra H OPC - CDTi Conversion with K&N Panel Filter | Iridium NGK Plugs | Custom Rocker Cover | Various Orange hoses | CD70 / CID upgrade | Interior LEDs | BMW Mini Sport Aerial | Insignia Washers | Courtenay High Flow Plenum | Hekos | MWP S1 Remap

Back to reality

Was it nice to drive there?

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    I took out an S1 today for my channel and it's got me thinking of the S3 too. S tronic version too

That S1 is a serious machine - Too girly for me though IMO, Ive been looking at the C63 today what are your thoughts seems you drove Matts?

Can I have your wages pal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast